Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

View Poll Results: How many cum in me gangbang party video ?
10 17 47.22%
20 7 19.44%
30 4 11.11%
40 0 0%
50 4 11.11%
100 0 0%
200 1 2.78%
300 0 0%
500 0 0%
1000 3 8.33%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 36. You may not vote on this poll

How to get a BBC Gangbang party started?
Old 11-10-2018, 06:21 PM

Default How to get a BBC Gangbang party started?

Does any one have any ideas on how to get a gangbang party started? Every time I try only few peeps show up. Would love to make a gangbang bareback video.

Old 11-10-2018, 07:46 PM

Where are you located? It is a matter of effective promotion...I would enjoy helping you....

Try this
Old 11-11-2018, 10:20 PM

Default Try this

Try to use the site "Effectively"
and you can do this by sending a pm to every male & female that you are interested in that is in your area or willing to meet in a designated place
(Close city & lookup **Good or *****Great hotels in that area.)

And you can locate them by using the "Search" & either find them by your location or get everyone to agree to a location for the party .
Then then people you have contacted through PM give them a specific day or time to meet you in "Chat" to "Verify" if they are a "Real" person & once "Verified " that they are real & if they are interested in "Cumming " then you need to figure out are you going to be the only lady there or are there any more "ladies " that would be interested in coming
(Your Choice because you are the HNIC )

After that decision then exchange info to confirm & touch base wit them once a week until the date of the party .
I have more info on how to get "Fo' Sho' " show ups & setups but I can give away the all of the "Secrets" in the cookie bag but this is a good start !
Taylor Baby !
Ten Toes Down

Old 11-14-2018, 01:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by japanese69 View Post
Does any one have any ideas on how to get a gangbang party started? Every time I try only few peeps show up. Would love to make a gangbang bareback video.
I have a couple that organize them for me. I don't know all the details but they don't seem to have trouble finding guys. I will ask them. Maybe the idea of a camera freaks guys out. I know my two no- no's are white guys and cameras

Mother's Day!!!
Old 11-15-2018, 02:33 AM

Default Mother's Day!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by japanese69 View Post
Well if you're a mom, or "milf" why not arrange to have a gangbang on mother's day?

I recommend at least 2 black men per kid you've had in real life.

I also recommend that they all know they're not allowed to leave until they've ejaculated inside you at least twice.

Should make for a memorable day.

Of course there's still your birthday, wedding anniversary.. thanksgiving, Christmas... valentine's day.

It's not hard to get us in the spirit of things...

Old 11-16-2018, 10:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandingoman1972 View Post
Of course there's still your birthday, wedding anniversary.. thanksgiving, Christmas... valentine's day.

It's not hard to get us in the spirit of things...
Back in the late 1970s and 1980s, I dated woman who loved fucking black guys. On New Year's Eve 1990-91, she fucked one black guy. 1991-1992, she fucked two black guys. 1992-93 it was three black guys. We broke up shortly after New Year's Eve 1986-1987, but she had fucked 7 that night. She moved to Atlanta and I have no idea if she continued there or not.

Old 12-01-2018, 01:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talldrinksheis View Post
Where are you located? It is a matter of effective promotion...I would enjoy helping you....
Hey my gf wants to be punished she's never had bbc so it needs to be forced...rough...call us at six one five seven zer0 8 zero three eight zero

Gangbang
Old 12-01-2018, 02:14 PM

Default Gangbang

I like being used by 5 to 10 bulls. That way, I am kept constantly filled with bbc

Old 12-01-2018, 02:32 PM

I usually have one or two of my regulars bring some friends or I just go to my friend George's juke joint. Always a few older black men there willing to take care of my horny ass.... Becky

Gangbang
Old 12-01-2018, 02:48 PM

Default Gangbang

I like being used by 5 to 10 bulls. That way, I am kept constantly filled with bbc

Tags
bbc - bareback, cum, gangbang, pussy, whore