Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Pushing the marriage boundaries
Old 11-18-2018, 10:06 PM

Default Pushing the marriage boundaries

So we had our first encounter May this year. And wow what an experience. The big black thick cock is like a drug and we soon had our second encounter. We are newly married and inSeptemevr we made our vows. We have been together a long time but marriage seem to change our relationship, it’s given me a new confidence, a new way of thinking for my husband who I want to please with views of my stretched pussy and pleasured face. But also a confidence of pure selfishness. I know he likes to see me pleasured but I know I like it more.

After being married just a few weeks I noticed that my husband had messaged our beautiful black cock, to pleasure me it seemed he had had the same rude confidence as I. This turns me on so much but found myself over the last two weeks thinking to myself how I could push my feminist ways how I could be purely selfish and take what I want. It got me thinking about what I really want.

I wanna be in charge! I want two cocks pleasing me. I want to feel a black cock against my cervix while a white cock invaded my arsehole. I wanna be stretched and god I want my pudgy licked until it’s electric. That feeling that you wanna stop, but you can’t, the feeling of your body is more in control of your mind.

Old 06-25-2023, 05:42 PM

Have you had your 2 cock fantasy fulfilled yet?