Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

1st time
Old 12-01-2018, 04:50 PM

Default 1st time

I was 14 , flipped a coin with my friend Mike to see he would go 1st with Beth. I won the toss

Old 12-02-2018, 10:22 AM

My first black man was a co-worker of my husband. That was 27 years ago. I was so hot for it that I actually had an orgasm just sucking his cock..... Becky

Old 12-03-2018, 12:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by yeoman69 View Post
I was 14 , flipped a coin with my friend Mike to see he would go 1st with Beth. I won the toss
Mine was with a foreman of a crew who was working on a bridge near my hometown. The first time was only a blowjob (twice) but since I had only kissed a guy prior I count it. It progressed from there with him and his crew so there was a lot of firsts and I still love him

Old 12-06-2018, 04:15 AM

I remember my 1st time. It was Halloween weekend of this year... I ran into a former studen at a bar in Manhattan (me 31, him 22)... he was relentless and after a bunch of drinks we wound up back at my apartment.. I sucked his huge dark black cock, swallowed his cum, and he convinced me to give him a lap dance to make him hard again and then he fucked me like he owned my pussy... this went on all night and into the morning... he is my 1st bbc, 1st bareback, 1st anal and in the month and a half since he fucks me at will almost daily... he’s shared me with 7 other former students... my goal is to do this the rest of my life

Old 12-06-2018, 03:36 PM

I won't never forget my first time. I was waiting on the school bus and I heard someone come up behind me. I turned around and and this black boy said hi I'm Mike I want that pussy. He gave me a ride home. Worked real good with me for my first time. That's I was 16. I been doing black ever since

In high school is when it happened ....
Old 12-07-2018, 03:43 PM

Default In high school is when it happened ....

Yep and not until my sophomore year ..(guess I was a late bloomer but true )
Anyhoo, I went to school in Nashville & back then there was only White , Black & Asian with some Indians (And not natural Indians but from the country India ) sprinkled in the mix .
The year had just started & in the first month we got some transfer students from Arizona who were all girls (about 5 of them ) who lived in a home for girls who got into some trouble while living in Arizona (I don't know what they called the home , I just know why they were there )
All of the girls were white & one was Latina (And I'll just call her Double M)

* Plus she had or still has the face of Kaden Kole & the body of Lisa Ann* No Lie !

Anyway she was in all of my classes & stood out because she was different than any of us ( You gotta understand there were "No" Latin people in Nashville at that time much less in the state of Tennessee ), So this was all new to us & me too .
Anyway we got assigned a project together in AP science (She was smart too) & while doing that project she told me why she was there in the home & it was because her dad was an officer in the military (Army) & he was gone on tour & she got into a "Real" fight with her step -mom & is wasn't serious enough for a felony but it was serious enough to send her to the home because she did not want to live there until her dad came back from tour . (That is the story)

Whelp to cut a long story short ..we became the best of friends & all of the black girls hated on her which made her "Stock" fly through the roof with the Black guys "especially" me & she spoke Spanish & German which she learned from her dad . And my First , second , third etc was all with her until she moved back to Arizona at the end of the year .
Which explains my addiction to IR & "Spicy" women ! * Disclaimer * When I say "Spicy" I don't their (women) color , I mean her "Conscious " it makes the difference !

Old 12-08-2018, 11:11 PM

My first time was on my 12 th birthday,,,, she was my cousins friend and she was a couple years older.. Kind of a hood rat.. Haha it was nothing special just went for it.. I remember more the first time I was with a white girl when I was 17. I was at hip hop show pretty sure it was deltron and this girl in front, I kinda noticed her backing up to me, grindin her ass alittle. So I put my hand on her hip n she spun around n kissed me..... She was petite with long dark hair and big brown eyes n kinda pale white skin.. Anyway we went out for a couple months nothing serious, but I discovered that I was so much more attracted to white girls then I had ever thought before, the sex was amazing and every time I came it was amazing... It had never been so good... Since then I gravitated more n more towards white girls n now I pretty much exclusively date white women.. Some of my friends n fam don't like it but I can't stop,,, it just feels so much better n right to me

Old 12-21-2018, 02:39 AM

Don't get on often so I thought I'd answer before the post got buried.
Junior High. There was a Checker Cab garage across the alley and that alley was kind of our playground growing up so I was always looking in the overhead doors just being nosy and curious.
Anyway 7th grade and some older Black cab driver. I think maybe he was about 50 or so. I was not very good at ages I just remember he looked much older than my dad at the time.

Old 12-23-2018, 07:09 AM

We’d been swinging for 6 or 7 years (couples & men ) but came the age of the internet. And with the advice of a friend we posted on AFF and a whole new world exploded. There were so many offers from men it was mind boggling. We met quite a few new couples and an extreme amount of men. At the time we had kids still at home so weekend encounters were what we were limited to.

With this confinement of time to enjoy the new male friends for MFM sex we slowly increased to MFMMMM. During all this time I’d had many offers from black men but quite hesitant. We had swapped with black couples before but for some reason I was hesitant to try a single bbc.

Finally my husband ask why I wasn’t responding to their inquiries. He said it’s not like you haven’t already fucked black men. And I said yes but that was with married men and he laughed. He said which one are you attracted to the most as we were looking at profiles. So I scrolled to a profile that had caught my attention. My husband looked at it and told me to reply and set up a meet and greet. That was on a Monday night and he responded the next morning. We agreed to meet Wednesday evening for drinks. Finally Wednesday evening came and I was excited and hesitant at the same time. As it turned out he had never been with a white woman and was nervous as hell too. We ended up having a great time and planned a weekend encounter. The rest of the week I was wet as hell in anticipation of our meeting.

Finally Saturday night came and we always got the suite at a close by hotel for encounters. Around 8:30 there was knock on our room door. As I opened the door dressed in a sheer see through outfit in walked my first encounter with a young single black man. He bent down and gave me a long kiss and I could feel a bulge in his pants.

I just about had an orgasm the minute I felt his fingers slide under my G string . He gently probed his fingers around my clit and up and down my pussy lips till he slid inside me and began finger fucking me. All this time we are still engaged in a passionate kiss with his other hand cupping my ass. It wasn’t long before I could feel a massive orgasm building between my thighs. My legs got weak and I began to shake and then I squirted in the palm of his hand as he was still fingering me good.

He finally pulled his hand out of my G string and licked his fingers and said I’d like to lick what these were in. I laughed and said if your tounge is as good as your fingers then I’m all yours. I layed back on the bed with a couple of pillows under my ass for easier access. He had undressed and crawled onto the bed between my spread legs . He began to lick my inter thighs working towards my pussy till I felt his tounge probe around my clit . Then I felt his fingers slide in my pussy but this time deeper than before. I was memorized as he was licking and fingering me . I began to cum repeatedly till I had cum running down my ass crack onto the pillows. Then all of a sudden I felt him withdraw his fingers then reinsert them but this time two went in my pussy and two in my ass. It felt soooooo good I began to have another orgasm. He spent a long time working over my pussy and ass and had both holes so lubed with my cum . Finally I caught my breath and ask him if he’d really like to enjoy my holes with something else. As he looked up at me I could see his face glistening from being wet with my cum. He said I’d really like to enjoy licking your pussy and ass some more. So who am I to say no to such great oral sex. He continued for the next hour bringing me to massive orgasms . After the last one I was breathing so heavy and almost convulsing I didn’t notice him getting into position to slide his cock in my pussy. He pushed in the head very easily but the rest of his cock was as big around as a beer can. I was very loose by then but I still could feel my pussy stretching to accept his thick cock. He grabbed my ankles and lifted my legs and spread to ease his cock finish sliding in. He got deep inside me and paused for a minute then began to pump his cock in and out.

I could feel my pussy lips engulfing around his cock as he pulled out. He continued to pound me for the next half hour till I felt his cock start to throb and he caused me to cum too. He fucked me for a while longer till his cock went limp . Then he really surprised me when he went down on me again and cleaned our cum out of my pussy. We met many many times after that first encounter and I enjoyed receiving oral from him each time.

Old 04-01-2019, 02:00 AM

My first was in Jr. high, the year almost over, I was almost 12 and was invited to skip the last class's of the day with a boy in my home room. We hid out in the gym equipment room where one thing led to another beginning with kiss's and hands under clothing. Soon my top was up and my pants open, his one hand down them caressing and fingering my pussy while the other squeezed my tits.

I was invited to play with his dick, which I did and he ask if I liked it. I said I did and he pulled it out wanting me to play with it and take a good look at it. From there I was ask if I wanted to kiss it. I knew it was a roundabout way of asking for a blow-job, (I wasn't that innocent and naïve, I had seen magazines compliments of my friend, Jane). Anyway, I was hooked the instant my lips and tongue touched it and I tasted the warm hard flesh dripping with precum!
He didn't teach me much about sucking cock, he ended up fucking my mouth to give me a surprise of slippery dick and cum. I couldn't swallow it, I gagged and spit it out.

The next week we skipped class's again together, this time I was fucked for the first time. I worried a lot about getting pregnant and shared my fear with him the next time we got together and he said I could just suck it, so for the next 4-6-12 times, I don't remember how many times we met before it ended, but it was all oral from then on. That's about the way I remember it.

My first black cock fantasy came to me thanks to a cousin who bought a deck of adult XXX playing cards at a fair or carnival when I was about 13-14 and showed them to me. One card had a blond on her knees sucking a black cock and I admit, it did stir me to some fantasies!