Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

I was pleasantly surprised
Old 12-15-2018, 10:16 AM

Default I was pleasantly surprised

Hey guys. I got the cuckold obsession many years ago. I've also been a member on this site for several years but haven't participated in a year or so. I hinted around to my wife about how hot she is and it would be fun to see her have sex with another man. Of course she thought it was weird but didn't really get that upset. I took that as a sign that maybe she'd be in to the idea. So over the next couple of months I introduced her to wife threesome videos, moved on to cuckold videos where the hubby watches, showed her numerous tumblr cuckold captions. Threw in some wife with black man here and there and eventually moved towards exclusively interracial. It improved our sex life over all. So much so that I bought her a big black realistic dildo and she and would use it on her while watching anbig black cock stuff a little white wife full of cock saying things like that big black cock looks so good inside you. And youlook so natural riding his big black cock. She would come so hard. One particular time I had her going working that bbc in and out of her. Telling her how beautiful she looks. She was hot too. I then said you want the real thing don't you? She just stopped and said I can't believe you just said that, acted repulsed by the idea and told me to never bring it up again. So that night I dropped the whole idea. That was two years ago. I haven't muttered one word this whole time. Then last night we were fooling around and she says why dont you fuck me with our black friend anymore. And how much she used to enjoy dreaming about being fucked by a black guy. Idk if this will lead to anything but
I'm glad it's crossing her mind again.

Old 12-15-2018, 01:52 PM

Sometimes it takes a planted seed awhile to grow and bear fruit. Go slowly with her, oil up her black "friend" and just watch as she continues to let her hair down about having a real black cock in her. My guess is that she will say it out loud not too long after she starts having her black "friend " between her legs again. GTR