Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Lady's please help
Old 01-01-2019, 04:05 AM

Default Lady's please help

Hello everyone,
I guess if any of you guys follow me you'll kind of know my situation. Been on this site now for about 12 years and have absolutely fell in love with this lifestyle I know it's crazy but it is what it is. So about a month-and-a-half ago I kind oflet the cat outta the bag with my wife in reference to black sex toys didn't give her the whole spiel about my complete fantasy but I did lay a platform out there for her. She responded by asking me why and I just told her it was a contrast toy fetish. I showed her a couple pictures of what I liked and I kept telling her about a dream that I had about her sleeping around she really wasn't interested in that. but I continued by showing her pictures of the BAM dildo which is an extremely large black dildo. I'm sure most of you know which one it is. the reason why I was going that big is because we already have the John Holmes dildo and she takes it like a champ and actually truly enjoys it. so Christmas Eve after church of all places she invites me into the bathroom and I was kind of shocked and didn't really know what for I thought maybe it was for something for the kids or something but she hands me a gift in a box with wrapping paper that says ho ho ho LOL. To my surprise I open it up and it's the BAM dildo I was shocked excited and she was shaking. To make a long story short she ended up using it that night which was exciting she could take it it was a little too thick she did come on it painted that thing white it was beautiful. So about two days goes by out of the fog of lost looking at her pictures with it I asked her does she think I'm into the cuckolding lifestyle.she responded with I don't even know what that means I asked her to look it up and then immediately I come to my senses and tried to delete the message she noticed the message was gone in immediately asked me what happened to it in the term so she can research it so I nervously sent her the term again and she looked it up. And she was kind of mad she thought that I wanted to sleep with other women and I wanted her to cheat on me so that it was justified and I told her no that's not what it's about I asked her to go to dinner Saturday evening to discuss what it actually meant. I was so nervous but I came clean with it I told her everything about wanted to see her blacked the whole nine yards. I don't know where to go from here we've talked about it a little bit since she reassures me that she don't think she could do it she didn't say no she didn't say yes so I'm kind of in la-la-land here I told her I would find a good article for her to read that was a neutral article that favored the women's point of view I'm looking for that if anyone can help she's also agreed to watch an amateur video about it with me and I'm lost on one that's not too aggressive at sensual that shows fulfillment for all individuals involved if anyone could help me with this I would greatly appreciate it thank you. PS sorry about the punctuation I text talk this while driving today I hope everyone understands thank you and I hope everything makes sense you guys in this group have been like family to me for the last 10 or 12 years and I hope that I get to live out some of the wonderful life styles that you guys do

Old 01-03-2019, 12:06 PM

No wonder this site is dying. 132 people looked so far and not 1 response.

Well.........
Old 01-03-2019, 06:56 PM

Default Well.........

you asked for LADIES to help on a site that is 99% male populated...…...I wouldn't expect a waterfall of responses.

If you'd like guys that have been in this position before to chime in, I can do that. or we can talk privately too, as I have been in this situation with my wife before.

CW