Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Great ass, great story.
Old 04-17-2010, 10:25 PM

Default Great ass, great story.

Bent over doggie, style........woof, woof!

I'm with you
Old 04-18-2010, 10:15 AM

Smile I'm with you

I'm totally with you, for me doggiestyle is the best position to have sex with a big coock ( my husband is one big white coock, in our swinger night we meet others sexi couple and I have also some BBC only for me), because your partner can works good the pussy. But in each case all the position are great . good bye
her

I love doggiestile, my wife is born for be taken doggiestyle, and also I like to take others (white or black girl is the same fpe me) ladies in this way.I'm a expert of women ass and I can tell that your ass is FANTASTIC. I'd like to take you and work it in the way that you like. We live very far from you, but if one day you want to spent youar holiday in Italy....
him

Last edited by hotmixedcouple; 04-21-2010 at 03:33 PM..

Old 04-18-2010, 10:16 AM

such a beautiful shapely ass! next time get bar bells and do squats in front of him in mirror and see his reaction

Again?
Old 04-20-2010, 02:39 PM

Default Again?

Ok, so I'm betting that when you got home from the gym and told hubby about the black guy's comment, he bent you over and tore it up again, am I right?

Soooo.......
Old 04-20-2010, 06:55 PM

Default Soooo.......

Ok, so both you and hubby want it to happen that way, and that black stud is STILL at the gym, I'm gonna predict that by this time next week you'll have been "blacked" DOGGY STYLE! (Make sure you video it cause both of you are going to want to see it again, and again, and again.) AND, of course all your friends here are going to want to hear all about it. Good luck, Happy Hunting, now,,,,,go get what you WANT and DESERVE.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cplswap69 View Post
I told him all about it and he couldn't keep his hands off me... he bent me over and we fucked for about 20 minutes and we pretended that he was the guy... got me talking all kinds of dirty about his "black" cock sliding in and out of my slippery white pussy... got us both so worked up, came all over the place. Luv luv luv doggy style!!

In Austin
Old 01-08-2012, 01:32 PM

Default In Austin

12.jpg in gallery Rimming Black Ass (Comments Please) (Picture 13) uploaded by guerilla93 on ImageFap.com
Attached Thumbnails
My Ass...-dsc03083.jpg   My Ass...-dsc03105.jpg  

doggie
Old 01-08-2012, 04:46 PM

Default doggie

I love doggie style with black men. It just makes it so much better when I have a hung bull back there using my body as his play toy. I like rough sex too and its much easier for them to spank me and pull my hair. Lol the only way to improve it is when a bbc is pounding me doggie and I have one of his friends fucking my mouth

Old 01-08-2012, 05:05 PM

Nice ass girl! Doggie style is the ONLY way to go!!!!!!