Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

More than one BBC
Old 04-07-2019, 08:14 PM

Default More than one BBC

Very new to this and had first time with a black guy 8 weeks ago. Have met him quite a few times since but mostly in the afternoon when hubby is at work. Asked him if hubby could be present now and again, hubby been present 3 times. He said he would be ok with it as long as he can bring along a friend as well. Say's his friend is another black guy who he say's gets off watching as well but can join in if we like. A little nervous about it but might just go through with it.

going thru with it
Old 04-07-2019, 09:46 PM

Default going thru with it

My young wife (many years ago), her first was a black guy that thought he was fucking my sister, after several months of (dating) her, he made arrangments to take her away for a weekend fishing trip. When he arrived in a motor home his 40 something uncle was driving and after some discussion between my (sister) and I, she/we agreed that she would go anyway. We both suspected that the uncle was going to want to fuck her also. We were correct in thinking that as they both fucked her and the uncle's son showed up and all 3 of them fucked her over the weekend.

My wife told me sometime later that she actually was glad that she went thru with it and she was able to enjoy being the center of attention from 3 men from Friday evening thru late Sunday evening before they brought her back home. My purpose for relating this was that you will never know what you missed if you don't try different things, my wife learned very quickly that she enjoyed what happened. Consequently, she returned much more confident in herself as a young woman. She also told me that it wasn't something that she wanted to do often, but would maybe do it again if the situation and men involved seemed right. GTR

Old 04-08-2019, 02:02 PM

I am new too.... but have had 14 different bbc so far..... I love it...... really love it....

Old 04-09-2019, 08:39 AM

What's the issue? You're already doing that anyway.

Old 04-09-2019, 11:20 AM

Does your husband want to watch it too?

The first time I ever saw a white woman being fucked by BBC was back in college when my girlfriend was getting fucked by the four black football players who lived next door.

35 years later, it is still one of the hottest things I have ever seen.

Friends
Old 04-10-2019, 07:33 AM

Default Friends

I luv it when they bring friends with them. The more the merrier....Becky

Old 08-13-2019, 05:08 PM

Another one of our fantasies. She's been with two guys on separate occassions but we both want (to see) her spitroasted by two BBC's!