Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old wives tail !!!
Old 04-23-2019, 06:35 PM

Default Old wives tail !!!

There is an old myth that your pussy or ass stretch out and never return to normal size !!!! Well that’s BS because this photo I’m adding with this post was taken about four hours after I got home. He arranged a ten BBC gangbang that used all three of my holes repeatedly from this past Friday evening to after dawn Saturday morning. During the hole time I was their whore to use as they wanted. I had a cock in one of my holes at any given time and sometimes all three at once.
Attached Thumbnails
Old wives tail !!!-854c660f-4356-4543-ae14-3d27df6d6e88.jpg  

My thoughts.........
Old 04-24-2019, 08:57 PM

Default My thoughts.........

I got to the point where I could take LARGER cocks than I had been able to before being BBC exposed, so definitely there was some "change"...….but it was not like I had to worry about my insides falling out!! LOL I actually developed a much stronger muscle/keegle response as a result.....and guys said "yo pussy is like a hand!!" meaning I could SQUEEZE them TIGHT, sometimes causing them to pop out!!

Even little hubby I could SQUEEZE and make it almost hurt after I became BBC active. I will admit, my lips did protrude more, and to this day are larger than most, but I think that had more to do with being intensely sexually turned on ALL the time rather than some physical change as a result of the much larger cocks I was servicing.

But definitely nothing was lost in the way of tightness......only the ability to accept much larger cocks. My favorite Lover it took me 6 months of getting together every time we could (which was weekly at best as we were both cheating) before I could take ALL of his massive thick as my wrist cock inside of me. I was SO proud of myself!!

J (the wife)