Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Reaction
Old 05-14-2019, 08:04 PM

Default Reaction

When ever you told a friend or a couple about wanting BBC what is their reaction?
have you ever converted anyone?

Old 05-15-2019, 02:53 PM

We have never let anyone know, but I would love to see my wife convert her sister.

Wasn't intentional......
Old 05-15-2019, 03:17 PM

Default Wasn't intentional......

I was seeing a Black Lover very regularly, so to be safe and not get caught we always went to surrounding communities for dates. One evening in a nice restaurant my Sister walked in while I was with my Black Lover!! She walked up, said HI and asked what we were doing in town (40 miles away from my town)…...I stammered that I was on a business dinner discussing a new software system for work........

I was cuddled up next to him when she walked up, wearing 4" CFM heels, with a SHORT miniskirt, a sheer top and equally sheer bra with a little coverup over that to stay legal, SEXY pantyhose with the crotch cut out for easy access (she couldn't see this but he had been accessing and I was in LUST!!) and we were definitely NOT looking "business dinner" at all.

We were all a bit uncomfortable, so after a short discussion she excused herself and left. The next day started emailing me, chatting me, calling me, asking me what I was REALLY doing, who he was, etc, etc, etc. When I told hubby about this, he said why don't you just fess up and tell her the truth....its obvious she knows and is curious why too.

LONG story, but we ended up sharing his as a lover for about 6 months (it got REALLY fun and crazy!!) but she realized how much she enjoyed being with Black guys and was thinking about involving MORE guys, but knew that her boring staid husband was NEVER going to accept this lifestyle, so she stopped seeing him and as far as I know she has not strayed since.

Recently tho, her Son had a baby and she has been talking about how she "would like ONE more before its too late" but her husband has had a vasectomy. Could get interesting again!! LOL

J (the wife)

reaction
Old 05-15-2019, 04:32 PM

Default reaction

The reason I asked was because I have been with 2 couples that have talked with friends and seem .s more wives interested. also there are a few that are against
I get the feeling that a lot of white wives want to spice up! their sex life

looking back
Old 05-16-2019, 02:13 AM

Default looking back

When I was still married our sex life was not good. I had fantasized about my ex being with a black man and once when she came home from the gym she told me that she couldn't stop staring at one particular black man......I panicked instead of encouraging her. It could have really spiced up and maybe even saved our marriage. Oh well.....

Old 08-13-2019, 01:51 PM

I would LOVE to tell all our friends, however, I know some of them will not like what they hear. Either because they're prudes or because they think it's morally wrong.
I'm also a bit worried about some of my friends to think I'm a cuck :|

So I try to shout out my enthusiasm for it online!

Old 08-13-2019, 04:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vernoncc10 View Post
When ever you told a friend or a couple about wanting BBC what is their reaction?
have you ever converted anyone?
I have a friend who has been go Jamaica on vacation every year for the past 35 years. The week they are there is his wife's chance to fuck as many black guys as she can. He always tells us all about when they get back and we love to hear the stories.