Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

From my wife's journal
Old 05-21-2019, 02:55 AM

Default From my wife's journal

My wife answered truthfully

I was looking thru my wife's journal recently. I was trying to identify some of the black men that Haywood arranged for her to enjoy during some of their weekend "getaways". These are often men that she took pictures of and I have never met them.

Near the end of the second year that Haywood was her 2nd husband, this was after she had been pregnant to him and had miscarried, my wife had made an interesting entry to her journal. His daughter Marcella (if you remember he had brought her to the same 13th birthday party for another girl as I had brought my niece to the same birthday party-which is how we first met Haywood).

Every so often she would call ahead on Thursday after school and come over on Friday evening around 5:30 her mother would drop her off and she and Haywood would usually do something daddy/daughter that evening and during Saturday and then he would take her back to her mother's.

This particular Friday evening after dinner I was taking Haywood to the car dealer to pick up his car from being serviced, it would take about an hour to make this trip. Surprisingly Marcella didn't want to go along, said that she wanted to stay and talk to my wife. The rest is from her journal.
I was waiting on Haywood's bed when he got home today at 3:30, Marcella was coming over around 5:30 and I wanted some of him as soon as he got home and he was every bit as ready for me and he hammered me with his big cock for well over an hour, because we both knew that she would be here overnight into tomorrow evening.

Wow, what an interesting discussion with Marcella. As soon as the guys left she just started talking about her mom.

Mom and I get along great but whenever I want to talk about guys and sex and stuff she keeps telling me that I'm not old enough yet to be involved with that stuff. I'm 15 now and will you answer some questions about sex and stuff?

I indicated that I would but we are to discuss this as adults not giggly little girl stuff. She agreed.

Dad probably knows that mom has been doing it with her boss. He's a white guy and he stays over at the house almost every night. I can hear them doing it, mom's is awful loud sometimes.

I told Marcella that if we are having this adult conversation, that we are not going to use 12 year old little girl words. Not "doing it", she can use the "f-word"and I'm OK with that.

She said fine that she didn't want me to be angry with her. Mom's boss Mr. Leonard, Jeff is what he asked me to call him, but I don't. Anyway last night he shows up with another white guy. His name is Mr. Williams and Jeff tells my mom that he is the best costumer that they have.

We eat dinner and I did my homework and the I went to bed about 9:30. Mom came up to check if I was asleep and I pretended that I was. After she went back down I waited about 10 minutes and then I slipped out into the hall and when I looked down into the living room all 3 of them were naked and my mom was on her knees sucking the new guy's cock and Jeff is behind her playing with her pussy and breasts.

They went into her bedroom and I went down a few steps so that I could see in to the room and I heard Mr. Williams say to Jeff that he should go first to open her up a little, so she could handle his bigger cock.

As mom got on her hands and knees on the edge of the bed I heard her say my ex-husband has a big cock and that she can handle it. Jeff fucked her for awhile until Mr. Williams said that he wanted some of her now and Jeff pulled out and I heard my mother moan pretty loud something like owwwl, she hasn't had anything that big since her ex-husband.

I watched for some time and Mr. Williams slammed mom pretty hard and had her yelling and moaning and then Jeff took over again. At that point I went to bed.

This morning mom gave me a note for me to get out of school early and I guess she must have forgot that I would be home early, because when I got home Mr. Williams was fucking her again in her bedroom and the door was wide open so I just went upstairs.

I asked Marcie- thats what we call her, if she has ever actually had sex.

She said that she has with 2 different guys. They both were black guys. The first wasn't very good, but the 2nd was an older brother-college guy that really fucked her hard. She also said that the 2nd guy was a lot bigger than the first, but not as big as what she saw that Mr. Williams is.

Are you on birth control I asked?
She said that she wasn't. And that both guys didn't use condoms either. But the first guy pulled out when he was cumming but the college guy came in her twice, but she's had her period since then so she isn't pregnant.

Have you talked to your mother about birth control and she said that her mother said that she isn't old enough to be doing sex yet.

What she said next I wasn't expecting.

I wanted to tell you that I didn't get here at 5:30 today, I actually got here at about 3:45 and I left myself in thru the side door with the key that Mr. GTR gave me and as I came in the hallway I heard your voice say very loudly "OH YES,FUCK ME WITH YOUR BIG COCK", and I froze on the spot.

When I could get my legs to move again I went across the living room and dad's bedroom door was wide open and the lights were on in there and there was dad and you, both naked and dad was between your legs and he looked to be fucking you pretty hard.

I also heard you tell dad that you love his big cock. Does dad really have a big cock?

I probably shouldn't say but yes your dad has a very large cock. He told me that your mother and I are the only 2 women that could take all of him.

I just stood there and watched and couldn't believe what you and dad were doing. Then I heard you tell dad to put another baby in your belly. what did you mean by that?

Marcie I was actually pregnant to your dad about 8 months ago but I had a miscarriage and lost the baby. I feel bad that you had to learn about it this way.

Does Mr. GTR know about you and dad?

Yes.

How long have you and dad been doing er.... fucking?

Actually we started before your dad moved out of his apartment on Mary Street.

Do you still fuck Mr. GTR.

Oh my yes, anytime he wants and often he and your dad are tag-teaming me and I am a very lucky woman. Most nights the 3 of us all sleep in the master bedroom.

Two different white guys at school have asked me out and I guess that I should go out with them.

Is it different when you fuck with a black guy from when you fuck a white guy?

You've already found out that each man is different.

Is dad the first black man that you've ever fucked?

Oh no, Marcie. I have been with quite a few black men.

How old were you when you had your first black guy?

My first was at a New Years Eve party 2 days before I turned 18, but I was also already married to GTR.

GTR was OK with that?

Yes, he actually stood in the hallway and watched a black co-worker of his fuck me 2 times that night. And before you ask, yes the black guy had a big cock, not as big as your dad's but he was big.

I should tell you that I was just 15 when I got fucked the first time. So I'll talk to your dad about this birth-control issue. One other thought Marcie is you have heard both your mother and me be vocal during sex, believe me the more noise you make, it just makes the fucking better.The guys like to hear things that you say and/or sounds that you make. Don't just lay there and keep quiet, make some noise and let the guy know that you're enjoying what he's doing with you.

At that point GTR and Haywood came in from the garage and Marcie didn't ask me anything else.

When I came across this in her journal, I realized that I had completely forgotten about my wife telling me about this conversation that she and Marcie had. I'm sure that if we would have had a daughter my wife would have helped her develop her sexuality to be able to fully enjoy being a woman.

I checked her journal on the next day and she noted that she discussed Marcie and birth control with Haywood and he said he would discuss it with his ex-wife about getting Marcie taken care of.

Tags
big black cock, pregnant, young pussy