Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

QoS tattoo
Old 06-11-2019, 01:47 AM

Default QoS tattoo

My wife is trying to decide where to put the tattoo. First choice is breast, second is shoulder, third is ankle. Looking to get bang for the buck. What say you forum members?

Old 06-11-2019, 06:00 AM

I’d suggest she completely reconsider the idea!

I don’t get it, truly I don’t! You want people to know your with a black man..... so the best way is a tacky tattoo...... ludicrous!!! I don’t know anyone personally with one, I’ve seen one once and thought it looked cheap & shitty!!!! And from my experience black men don’t give a shit about a QoS tattoo either.

If your wife likes attention and I’m guessing that’s the whole point of the tattoo? Nothing gets more attention than holding a black mans hand in public or kissing! People will see that far easier than a tiny tattoo. There’s just so many more obvious and sexier things to do that say “I’m a black mans trophy” than a tattoo. And lastly I’d like to guess this is more of a hubbys or white guys turn on than it is for a woman,

queen of spades tattoo
Old 06-11-2019, 12:21 PM

Post queen of spades tattoo

if the wife is determined to get a qos tatt i would suggest the lower back. Normanly it would not be visible but if she wanted to advertise so to speak it could be visible to a black guy checking out her booty. Kinda like a bumper sticker of course wearing a bikina visible to everyone.

Old 06-11-2019, 01:21 PM

About three years ago, I worked with a woman who put a temp QoS tattoo on the top of her foot. She was a very prissy, petite blonde who I never thought would be into it at all. One Friday, we were in a meeting and she was sitting across from me. I dropped my pen and when I bent down to get it, I saw the tattoo on her foot. The next week, it was gone so that's why I know it was a temp.

Old 06-17-2019, 01:36 AM

The traditional Queen of Spades location is above the ankle.
I've also used temp QOS tats for years and have found the ankle to be the most exciting and attractive location for various reasons as it can be easily hidden or exposed throughout the night. Temps have always been perfect for me as I apply them along with the makeup, hairstyle, and sexy outfit routine all subject to change depending on my mood. Getting a permanent one would would have been quite regrettable.

Heres an example.
Pic from our AFF account "Mythical_QOS"
Attached Thumbnails
QoS tattoo-picture32.jpg  

Old 06-17-2019, 01:49 AM

Kayla,
Being seen with a black guy isn't the point.
Its about certain people knowing the wife/gf is a QOS.
That designation marks a very specific sub-genre of swinging.

Old 06-17-2019, 11:47 PM

Ok we have decided on either a temporary tattoo or a anklet with QoS or BBC charms. We are going to Vegas next month and we want Black men to know we play. Will an anklet be enough to attract?

Old 06-18-2019, 12:49 AM

I've found no one really pays much attention to jewelry down there and Its also hard to make out the design or read the words in a dim area.
The tats are much quicker to identify. This means a lot because most men dont want to seem rude by staring the woman down trying to read small words or figure out what the shiny object looks like. Is that really what I think it is?!?
Less stress more result.

Old 06-18-2019, 10:44 AM

I’ve never felt the need to advertise my desire for black men. They just seem to know. I do have two tattoos that all my luvers like, especially the one on my ass....Becky
Attached Thumbnails
QoS tattoo-7b840a72-78c1-41eb-9d05-28a51727ef5a.jpg   QoS tattoo-4cdffaea-c648-4e5e-bc4f-2e77c664711b.jpg  

Old 06-19-2019, 06:29 PM

When I see a lady sporting that tattoo, I melt. Because I want to go down on her immediately.