Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 02-10-2011, 08:46 AM

It is so obvious the writer is not black. Not at all!!!!

hmmm...
Old 02-13-2011, 01:16 AM

Unhappy hmmm...

Asian girls?
Yes.
I'm a asian girl.
I'm a Japanese, 18years old.

hmmm...There is surely Yellow Cab in Japan.
They love foreigners and can easily ride them.
There are the group which blacks like and the group which blond white men like.

But they are not all Japanese women.
There is not the black man who rode me.

Old 02-15-2011, 03:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpussy1989 View Post
Asian girls?
Yes.
I'm a asian girl.
I'm a Japanese, 18years old.

hmmm...There is surely Yellow Cab in Japan.
They love foreigners and can easily ride them.
There are the group which blacks like and the group which blond white men like.

But they are not all Japanese women.
There is not the black man who rode me.
And sadly, the majority loves white men and just about anything but Blacks.

We know that you would not let a Black ride you.

Sorry you had a bad experience
Old 02-15-2011, 04:35 AM

Default Sorry you had a bad experience

Before I comment, this information was told to me by Asians, so don't jump up and down on me for relaying it. Generally speaking, Asians look for light-colored mates because dark-skinned people (Asians included) are viewed as lower class people. The poor and the field hands spend a lot of time in the Sun and darken down; therefore, if you are darlk-skinned, you are looked down upon as poor or lower class. This is also why you see pictures of Asians with large, wide-brinned hats, long pants and long sleeves, even though it may be sweltering hot outside. They are avoiding exposure to the Sun to keep from darkening their skin.

This is why white, blue-eyed blondes score big in Asia.

Another reason, of course, is money. Most Asians are desperately poor and look for any way to get out of those circumstances. Although you may not consider yourself rich by any means, the very fact that you can afford to travel to Asia makes you look like a rich man to them. In Asian, there is not much of a middle class, You are either poor (the many) or very rich (the very few). The poor can't afford to travel, therefore you must be rich, and they will pour on the charm to attract you. I don't mean to say the girls are sluts (although some are, just like in any culture) , but they will try to woo you.

Japan is one of the exceptions to this. THe Japanese are generally much better off that most of Southeast Asia, so the girls are not as desperate there. KOrea is probably worse because racial purity is even more important than it is in Japan.

Next time, try Thailand, Laos, Veitnam, or the Philippines. The Philippines is probably your best bet because all Filipinas speak english (at least well enough to understand) and by and large, they love Americans and American culture.

Old 02-16-2011, 05:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by engine639 View Post
Before I comment, this information was told to me by Asians, so don't jump up and down on me for relaying it. Generally speaking, Asians look for light-colored mates because dark-skinned people (Asians included) are viewed as lower class people. The poor and the field hands spend a lot of time in the Sun and darken down; therefore, if you are darlk-skinned, you are looked down upon as poor or lower class. This is also why you see pictures of Asians with large, wide-brinned hats, long pants and long sleeves, even though it may be sweltering hot outside. They are avoiding exposure to the Sun to keep from darkening their skin.

This is why white, blue-eyed blondes score big in Asia.

Another reason, of course, is money. Most Asians are desperately poor and look for any way to get out of those circumstances. Although you may not consider yourself rich by any means, the very fact that you can afford to travel to Asia makes you look like a rich man to them. In Asian, there is not much of a middle class, You are either poor (the many) or very rich (the very few). The poor can't afford to travel, therefore you must be rich, and they will pour on the charm to attract you. I don't mean to say the girls are sluts (although some are, just like in any culture) , but they will try to woo you.

Japan is one of the exceptions to this. THe Japanese are generally much better off that most of Southeast Asia, so the girls are not as desperate there. KOrea is probably worse because racial purity is even more important than it is in Japan.

Next time, try Thailand, Laos, Veitnam, or the Philippines. The Philippines is probably your best bet because all Filipinas speak english (at least well enough to understand) and by and large, they love Americans and American culture.
Exactly. I like Japanese and other Northeast Asian girls. Southeast asians don't turn me on, and even then, like you said, most of them want white guys and Blacks are at the bottom. I just accept that I won't be enjoying life too much. I'd rather get nothing than have sex with women I'm not attracted to. The world is just going to have to deal with the consequences of my sexual frustration. The white man can kiss my ass. Fuck white people, their white supremacy, and anyone on their team, whether it be asian sluts, uncle tom niggers, or any of our other enemies that subscribe to white supremacy.

Last edited by LineofFoot; 02-16-2011 at 05:27 AM..

Tags
asian, black, interracial, japan, japanese