Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

First time overnight.
Old 06-23-2019, 10:11 AM

Default First time overnight.

Lisa went over to her blk b/f's at 9pm last night for first time overnight stay. Time is now 11am and still not home and still not heard from her. Must be having a "fun" time.
Attached Thumbnails
First time overnight.-443.jpg  

Last edited by wife4blkuse; 06-23-2019 at 09:27 PM..

FIRST times are excisint....and terrifying!!
Old 06-24-2019, 03:39 PM

Default FIRST times are excisint....and terrifying!!

Did u sleep much? Do you have those butterflies in your stomach, and pain in your chest?! LOL And a semi to RAGING hard on worrying and wondering WHAT she's been doing for 14 hours when sex with you NEVER lasted more than an hour max?!

Did she try anything new? Things she has not done with you...….maybe crossed some boundaries you have set or hoped you had set? Are you DREADING her arrival at the same time as NEEDING it like an addict needs a fix?!!

Been there, done this before...…….its excruciatingly sexy and hatefully desirous all at the same time!! Amazing!!!

Keep us updated on how the evening went!! I'm DYING to hear!!

CW

difficult
Old 06-25-2019, 01:31 AM

Default difficult

Difficult, that's the only word that I can use to describe it when she takes her first overnight. For some reason your brain runs only in overdrive about what is she doing, is she OK, is he just fucking her brains out and so on. For me I varied from steel bar hard on to semi hard and back to steel hard the entire time she was gone. Could hardly sleep, more of what is she doing, loved it. GTR

Old 06-25-2019, 02:52 PM

same here....... but love it every time mine spends the night..... we use a motel... and I set up a video camera....

so much fun to see the video the next day...

Old 06-27-2019, 01:59 AM

congratulations wait until you see her giggle
Roxanna

Old 06-27-2019, 04:05 PM

Mmm I bet you can't wait to feel that abused pussy. I hope she brings you a pussy full of cum and let's you clean it up. Mine did that once. She said it hurt to sit down for a week!! She wouldn't let me near that pussy. Funny how her boyfriend called and she went running back to him. I said I thought your pussy hurt? She said he had a friend come over and between the two were going to work the soreness away. She later showed me a pic of the two guys. Jeez I'm surprised I could still feel her. One was 9" and wrist thick. The other 8.5" and insa ely thick. Scary actually.

Old 07-21-2019, 08:50 PM

Yes I'm betting Lisa and her BF had a great time that night. It's cool that you're not the jealous type and let Lisa go out on her own and enjoy her freedom. Though I'm betting you don't have much choice

Old 07-27-2019, 06:41 PM

Nothing beats that look when you first lock eyes when she comes home looking like she has been completely used. Then getting her to show you those used goods. I love it.

Old 07-28-2019, 08:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gatorrdw View Post
Difficult, that's the only word that I can use to describe it when she takes her first overnight. For some reason your brain runs only in overdrive about what is she doing, is she OK, is he just fucking her brains out and so on. For me I varied from steel bar hard on to semi hard and back to steel hard the entire time she was gone. Could hardly sleep, more of what is she doing, loved it. GTR
Exactly how I felt

Old 07-29-2019, 07:11 AM

So what happened?