Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Dominant black man
Old 08-10-2019, 02:49 PM

Default Dominant black man

Love to have "fun" with a very dominant black man

Last edited by wife4blkuse; 08-11-2019 at 01:19 PM..

Old 08-11-2019, 04:47 PM

Best fun you can have. Wish I was there.

Old 08-29-2019, 01:32 PM

When I was ih high school, I used to fuck my friend's father on overnights after she was asleep. He had a huge black cock and taught me how to suck. He had some friends over to join in, but that is another story. He had a weird fetish. He ordered me to get in the doggystyle position with my face on the rug and my ass in the air. He said my pussylips would spread wide open for his viewing pleasure. He would sit and look at me this way while stroking his cock. Then he would kneel behind me and rub his cock up and down my labia to get it wet. He rubbed my clit to make me cum, then mounted me and fucked me for a very long time this way. He said a white woman should always be submissive to a black man and this was the way. When I would suck his friends, he would order me how to do it. I was 17 and loved it. Being an exhibitionist I loved showing them my 34dds. Anyone else hear of this fetish of his?

Last edited by angelbaby022856; 08-29-2019 at 02:58 PM.. Reason: add