Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Deep Pussy?
Old 08-28-2019, 02:19 PM

Default Deep Pussy?

Wow....ten years here and I never knew there was a forum.....LOL.

So I have a question, over the years I have heard a number of guys comment to Dani that she is "deep". Two weekends ago she had a new guy over who was pretty well endowed and at one point we was fucking her and says "I love how deep your pussy is baby". I have asked her and she has said that she likes real well hung guys because she can feel them on her cervix.

Does the length of the vagina vary greatly from women to women?

Cheers,
Jim

I'm sure.
Old 08-28-2019, 03:32 PM

Default I'm sure.

My Kellie is only 4'11" and over the years she has been stretched by her BBC lovers and biggest one she has had, and loves, is 11 inches. Its amazing watching him work it all the way in and her gasps when he hits her deepest spots.
First time with him she made noises Ive never heard in our 25 plus marriage. She became obsessed with him and how he made her feel. At the as he emptied his balls in her she gasped with each spurt and I heard her whisper to him, "so deep, ugh hot" and she quivered.

So yes theyre all different sizes and most can be stretched to fit any size.

Deep Pussy...
Old 08-29-2019, 12:25 AM

Default Deep Pussy...

The female vagina can actually stretch and get bigger as she becomes aroused, almost like a "reverse erection"... The maximum that the average woman can accommodate before it becomes painful is about 9" . I'm a bit over 8" and have Fucked a young lady who seemed "bottomless". Couldn't hit bottom and it blew me away!

Last edited by JungleJimILR; 08-29-2019 at 12:28 AM..

Old 08-29-2019, 12:55 AM

Yes, just like penis size different women have different size vaginas. My wife has a deep vagina and in missionary she can pull her knees up to her shoulders and I never bottom out. She actually as for it deeper than I can give it to her. She wants it deep and loves it. I am 8 in. so you see she is pretty deep.

I have dated other women who I would bottom out on and could never go any where near that deep.