Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

built for bbc
Old 09-02-2019, 08:21 PM

Default built for bbc

would love to see her get blacked
Attached Thumbnails
built for bbc-fullsizeoutput_258a.jpg   built for bbc-fullsizeoutput_258b.jpg   built for bbc-fullsizeoutput_258e.jpg   built for bbc-fullsizeoutput_258f.jpg   built for bbc-fullsizeoutput_2593.jpg  

Old 09-15-2019, 06:43 PM

My wife has been told her body is built for bbc.
Attached Thumbnails
built for bbc-image-2_1.jpeg.jpg   built for bbc-pic_18_big.jpg  

Last edited by blforsex; 10-27-2019 at 03:52 PM.. Reason: Add photos

My wife
Old 09-15-2019, 08:10 PM

Default My wife

Build for bbc
Attached Thumbnails
built for bbc-1884a711-b3e2-4ad6-9614-05e6c5ea22ac-2.jpg   built for bbc-bodyeditor_20190613_190245723-2.jpg   built for bbc-bodyeditor_20190613_172811657-2.jpg  

Old 09-15-2019, 08:53 PM

Built for black...... it’s something we’re hearing more and more! I always thought it was a stereotype... everybody pictures what there idea of a typical blacks mans woman looks like, the trouble is, people have different tastes and turn ons! So what does built for black really mean? The first 2 posted of girls are women who look nothing alike but there boyfriends or hubbys claim they are built for black.

I’ve been known to say I’m built for blacks or rather built for my boyfriend. But the truth is...... I’m more designed for his tastes. I’ll explain and I’ll start by saying I look, dress and ooze way more confidence than I did as a married woman. But with his suggestions, encouraging and telling me how much sexier and confident I would be if I “did this”, “changed that”, “wore this”... etc!!

From my point of view I thought I was a typical stereotype of a black mans trophy! I love my image, looks and lifestyle, being with my boyfriend, making him happy, making it 100% obvious we’re a couple. I’m sure I tick all the boxes. Or maybe I’m wrong? Maybe you don’t have to be blonde, big boobed, dress sexi/slutty. Either way this is who I am and I’m pretty sure people know I’m a black mans trophy as soon as they look at me.

Built for BBC
Old 09-16-2019, 05:35 AM

Default Built for BBC

I truly would have never thought so 20 years ago. Just an average middle income housewife. But now after dating black men for 17 plus years. The long, the thick, average sized, cut and foreskin complete. My body has made the necessary changes to accommodate all of them. So far none have complained and I enjoy every time. So I guess yes I have been built for it from the ground up maiden and out

Made for black cock
Old 09-16-2019, 10:41 AM

Default Made for black cock

My wife was made for black cock. Check out her profile

Black cock wife
Old 09-16-2019, 11:00 AM

Default Black cock wife

I am built for black cock.

Old 09-16-2019, 05:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blonde Kayla View Post
Built for black...... it’s something we’re hearing more and more! I always thought it was a stereotype... everybody pictures what there idea of a typical blacks mans woman looks like, the trouble is, people have different tastes and turn ons! So what does built for black really mean? The first 2 posted of girls are women who look nothing alike but there boyfriends or hubbys claim they are built for black.

I’ve been known to say I’m built for blacks or rather built for my boyfriend. But the truth is...... I’m more designed for his tastes. I’ll explain and I’ll start by saying I look, dress and ooze way more confidence than I did as a married woman. But with his suggestions, encouraging and telling me how much sexier and confident I would be if I “did this”, “changed that”, “wore this”... etc!!

From my point of view I thought I was a typical stereotype of a black mans trophy! I love my image, looks and lifestyle, being with my boyfriend, making him happy, making it 100% obvious we’re a couple. I’m sure I tick all the boxes. Or maybe I’m wrong? Maybe you don’t have to be blonde, big boobed, dress sexi/slutty. Either way this is who I am and I’m pretty sure people know I’m a black mans trophy as soon as they look at me.
I would tend to agree with you. What all does built for BBC entail? Is there a body type that a BBC would say no to because they weren’t built the right way? Or is this more of a mental build versus a physical one?

Yes
Old 02-09-2023, 05:30 PM

Default Yes

I think we all are.

I'm built for your pleasure
Old 02-10-2023, 09:34 PM

Default I'm built for your pleasure

I have to agree with previous poster that we are all built for BBC and most of us are very willing to take it any time or place. I figure I have three holes to be used so I'm sure I can satisfy any bull.