Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 04-26-2010, 11:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by carol_r View Post
I'm curious and hope some of you guys can answer this for me. Almost every black man I've been with has wanted to know if I'll let them fuck my ass. (The answer is yes) Why do black guys like to fuck white women in the ass so much? I love anal sex, so I don't mind it at all, but I'm interested in why black men seem to enjoy having us that way.

Any thoughts?

P.S.
Would you rather fuck my ass or pussy?
I would love to fuck you in both holes.

Butt all you have to do to get most of the answer to your question is go look in the morrow at your ass. Why would any man not want to fuck your sweet round ass? When a woman give up her sphincter to a BBC it a pretty good indicator she want his cock everywhere inside of her. And that usually end with either the cum being swallowed or buried deep inside her rectum. Banging a sexy white woman with a great ass it like getting a prize trophy. Dropping that load (like I did on Saturday to a hot Latin ass) is PRICELESS. She was moaning as I pumped the hot cream inside of her.

Last edited by m4272000; 04-27-2010 at 12:30 AM..

Old 04-28-2010, 11:34 AM

both your ass and your pussy .... I forgot your mouth too

Old 04-28-2010, 10:19 PM

i love a cock in my ass, but my pussy needs some attention at the same time for me to really enjoy it

Old 06-02-2010, 07:11 PM

one cock for the ass and one for the pussy

Old 06-02-2010, 08:25 PM

I would have a bbc in your ass while eating your pussy and you could be sucking on a couple of bbcs that way all holes are getting attention

Old 06-03-2010, 11:00 PM

some women just have a fuckable asshole. i was never into anal sex until i was introduced to it by a white girl i was dating. since then i've had 2 other anal experiences both with white women. a lot of women, white or black, say their ass is off limits. i may be bigger and stronger, but i know if someone was forcing something in my asshole it wouldn't go over well, so i may try...lick, stick a finger in, but i don't push the issue. i was fucking this white lady, a little older than myself, and her asshole just looked fuckable. maybe because she has had anal before, so i asked her "you like that dick in your ass" she said "oh yeah, baby" so in there it went.

Old 06-03-2010, 11:04 PM

by the way, you look like to get fucked in the ass, so...i'd hope sometime during sex you'd tell me to put it in there. cumming in the ass is so much better. and the ass just feels different, and the girl reacts different...the moaning is more sensual

back or front
Old 06-04-2010, 12:25 PM

Default back or front

I am a newbie in this but i fimd that when the guy is fucking my ass, i scream louder and have more intense orgasim and they must like that.

Old 06-04-2010, 03:13 PM

all the black guys i have been with LOVE anal and it seems they are rougher and dirtier when they get that

Old 06-04-2010, 10:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by carol_r View Post
I'm curious and hope some of you guys can answer this for me. Almost every black man I've been with has wanted to know if I'll let them fuck my ass. (The answer is yes) Why do black guys like to fuck white women in the ass so much? I love anal sex, so I don't mind it at all, but I'm interested in why black men seem to enjoy having us that way.

Any thoughts?

P.S.
Would you rather fuck my ass or pussy?
Dominating men prefer to fuck you in the ass because it gives a feeling of total, well, domination.

It is also the most intimate and forbidden place a man can stick his cock in a woman.

I'm a white guy and i'm not into the whole cuck thing, i love fucking black chicks.

In the ass.