Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Front or Back
Old 04-24-2010, 05:27 PM

Default Front or Back

I'm curious and hope some of you guys can answer this for me. Almost every black man I've been with has wanted to know if I'll let them fuck my ass. (The answer is yes) Why do black guys like to fuck white women in the ass so much? I love anal sex, so I don't mind it at all, but I'm interested in why black men seem to enjoy having us that way.

Any thoughts?

P.S.
Would you rather fuck my ass or pussy?
Attached Thumbnails
Front or Back-dscf0175.jpg  

front
Old 04-24-2010, 06:37 PM

Default front

I'd prefer to fuck ur pussy that way i get to cum in you with the risk of knoking you up

Old 04-24-2010, 07:19 PM

Thumbs up

I am not black, but I am one man, I am in the swing lifestile from some year (in fuck, watch or change wife), so I can tell you that almost ALL the men (black, white, latinos and asian) like fuck women (black, white, latina or asian) asshole.

Old 04-24-2010, 08:08 PM

I it because your ass is so beautiful they cannot help themselves?

ass
Old 04-24-2010, 10:45 PM

Default ass

its not for everyone ,my hubby hasnt even fucked me in the ass yet never mind a black man

Old 04-25-2010, 03:54 PM

I could brake you in no problem, I'm sure you would love it. I don't know what your husbands problem is and can't speak for other men but I fuck all my woman in the ass some fight it at first but once they get ass ducked for the first time the love it, then they want it all the time. I love it because I can cum inside them and don't have to worry bout getting them pregnant and it teals diffrent than the pussy, real tight and makes them moan and scream in a diffrent way.

suck and fuck
Old 04-26-2010, 03:52 AM

Default suck and fuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by carol_r View Post
I'm curious and hope some of you guys can answer this for me. Almost every black man I've been with has wanted to know if I'll let them fuck my ass. (The answer is yes) Why do black guys like to fuck white women in the ass so much? I love anal sex, so I don't mind it at all, but I'm interested in why black men seem to enjoy having us that way.

Any thoughts?

P.S.
Would you rather fuck my ass or pussy?
much prefer fucking the white pussy. white pussy is made for my bbc, and i like women to know i could be getting them pregnant. Although my first choice would be to make you suck big black cock.

Hmm?
Old 04-26-2010, 04:28 AM

Default Hmm?

I like anal with nice asses but anjoy pussy just as much! Ass is just more Taboo

Old 04-26-2010, 05:07 AM

I don't like to do whites at all. I never engage in anal. I find it disgusting. Women have a special hole to enjoy.

Old 04-26-2010, 08:15 PM

Well partly it's to put us white girls in our proper place right away. Others would say it's Blacks getting some kind of revenge. I have found that for the most part once I submit to being dominated and marked as his that way they usually will come around.

I mean you could consider getting Blacked up the ass very degrading. As I said once they know you are inferior to Blacks they start enjoying your mouth and pussy more.