Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

True blondes and red heads sets the best contrast.
Old 10-07-2019, 11:17 AM

Wink True blondes and red heads sets the best contrast.

Yes, it is very erotic for me too. True Blondes or Red Heads makes the contrast best.

My wife agrees
Old 10-07-2019, 11:30 AM

Default My wife agrees

Quote:
Originally Posted by florida hubby View Post
The darker the berry the sweeter the juice....Becky
That is what she says too Becky.

Old 10-07-2019, 07:51 PM

Black men like blonde women for the same reason. Especially men who are very black. That contrast is awesome

Is it true?
Old 10-08-2019, 07:55 AM

Default Is it true?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jewish milf 42 View Post
long before I first had sex with a black man, I would get really turned on when a black man stared at me. Often I'd feel my panties get wet when they looked at me sexually. I must confess the darker the skin the hotter I would get. Yes, the skin contrast sparks that racial taboo. I'm even wet writing about this!
You sound like my wife!! lol --- She is still waiting to hopefully get to finally find out for her self if most black men have larger cocks than do white men? They say it is a myth but from the looks of the ones she has seen online she tends to disagree!
Can you help her out with the answer? What would you say from your experiences? -- My wife and I have always found that men with extra large feet (opposed to the rest of their body size) no matter their race, is just about a dead giveaway for that man being well hung between his legs, at least according to my wife! lol -- So far every man she has slept with that fit that bill supported our theory! Her very first man, other than me, was only 5' 7" & about 140 lbs. BUT he wore a size 12 1/2 WIDE shoe! I made a joke to her about his feet being so big and she replied, "I bet his feet are not the only thing he has that's big!"
Turns out she was 100% correct! That young fellow changed my baby's vagina forever!!! He did indeed spoil her by fucking her 2-4 times a week for over 2 years with a cock as big around as my freakin wrist! Or So she says........ I never once got to see it myself. She tried to get him to let me watch some of the time but he said no, so all I got to do was listen through the wall as he fucked her in my bed. After usually between 1 1/2 to 3 hrs or so of me hearing my beds headboard slamming against the wall and the sound of her & his multiple orgasmic screams, she would see him off then head straight to what later would become my own bedroom just to let me feel what he had done to her vagina that night! She NEVER cleaned off before coming to me and trust me my baby don't fuck no condom wrapped dick! She says she loves the way fat cock swells even FATTER the closer he is to cuming inside her! She told me that she knew I wouldn't deny her that extra minute of pleasure! Again, she was right! What ever my baby wants, my baby girl gets!
Sorry I got carried away and off the subject! -- just had to share that with someone before I explode inside!

Black/white
Old 10-11-2019, 01:46 PM

Default Black/white

I love the contrast of a black cock fucking my white pussy. Black hands on my breasts is a real turn on too. I have pale skin and the darker the guy, the better.

Old 12-16-2019, 07:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by florida hubby View Post
The darker the berry the sweeter the juice....Becky
Can't agree more

Skin contrast
Old 11-20-2021, 08:34 PM

Smile Skin contrast

I am very pale skinned. The contrast that I saw my first time i was with a black man was a thrill for me. Seeing how Black he was and how white I was excited me and I think it caused me to to cum quicker than I normally did. I know it made me surrender to black men. I have had 3 BBC since and all were dark skinned. I believe that is the reason so many white women are going black

Old 11-22-2021, 12:02 PM

As a black man, that contrast is incredibly powerful for me. I love the sight of a pale white woman’s hands gliding across my dark skin, with a level of curiosity on their end as if they’re exploring me. My hands against their pale skin seems to be just as powerful.

Old 11-22-2021, 02:50 PM

Love the Dark color against my White body is a Turn on for me. For me, The Darker the better. Love it.

Last edited by XD1800; 11-22-2021 at 07:54 PM..

Old 11-22-2021, 02:52 PM

The contrast looks best when it is a big black dick in a white mouth.