Interracial Forums

Interracial Forums (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/)
-   General Interracial Discussion (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/general-interracial-discussion/)
-   -   bareback what are the consequences? (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/general-interracial-discussion/1535-bareback-what-consequences.html)

AnnieeRedd 02-25-2011 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by coffeeinmycream (Post 15337)
I love to feel that hot sperm exploding from a hard, throbbing cock.

It is good to know that other women like the same things.

K

OHHHH YEAH we do :D

KellyKat 02-27-2011 02:45 AM

Soooo true

Mickle 02-27-2011 08:56 AM

I have never known any of my Wifes lovers to even carry condoms, never mind using them, A white pussy is for Black Baby batter.

perkinsgo 02-27-2011 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ciara6969 (Post 6570)
I want to get fucked by a black man and i want it bareback but how can i be sure if he will pull out and cum all over my tits ? Do most black men want to bury their seed inside a white woman?

Whatever happens, that's his decision, not yours. You let him cum where he wants, and you'll love it. Show him you are completely obedient to him sexually.

perkinsgo 02-27-2011 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ciara6969 (Post 6570)
I want to get fucked by a black man and i want it bareback but how can i be sure if he will pull out and cum all over my tits ? Do most black men want to bury their seed inside a white woman?

Remember, if worse comes to worse, you can always get some white guy to support you...

coffeeinmycream 02-27-2011 04:14 PM

pull out?

Hon,

You need to read the responses that I got from my blog about getting pregnant

rabbit0586 05-11-2011 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hotwiferebecca (Post 6574)
Good luck with that. Ive found that they love to burry it deep. Something about cumming in a married white women just gets to them. Its funny, tell them your not on Birth control and see how well they fuck and cum...lol.

You are so right, It seems that my married pussy is always full of black cum! They just can't help it, but I won't complain ;)

sexypoloman 05-12-2011 12:28 AM

i always go deep but i also got fixed so no worries

bamher216 05-12-2011 07:27 PM

cumming inside

i have never been able to stop my wife's black bull from cumming deep inside when he was ready nor have i ever convinced her to make him pull out so i could see his huge load squirt from his dick. As he announces that he is ready to cum she always clinches him harder and locks her legs tightly around him to enure he cums deep inside and that makes her cum even harder knowing he is filling up her pussy.

pdiddie69 05-13-2011 09:54 AM

Bareback

We find it the only way to go. Consider this. I'm shooting blanks. I'm particular about who I shoot my load into. I figure if you eat it raw, you fuck it raw. I hope that makes some sense. I may strap up for anal sex. I'm married so you have to be careful to some degree.