Interracial Forums

Interracial Forums (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/)
-   General Interracial Discussion (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/general-interracial-discussion/)
-   -   bareback what are the consequences? (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/general-interracial-discussion/1535-bareback-what-consequences.html)

ciara6969 04-24-2010 11:09 PM

bareback what are the consequences?

I want to get fucked by a black man and i want it bareback but how can i be sure if he will pull out and cum all over my tits ? Do most black men want to bury their seed inside a white woman?

hotwiferebecca 04-24-2010 11:17 PM

Good luck with that. Ive found that they love to burry it deep. Something about cumming in a married white women just gets to them. Its funny, tell them your not on Birth control and see how well they fuck and cum...lol.

y_tia 04-25-2010 12:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hotwiferebecca (Post 6574)
Good luck with that. Ive found that they love to burry it deep. Something about cumming in a married white women just gets to them. Its funny, tell them your not on Birth control and see how well they fuck and cum...lol.

mmm I toally agree with Rebecca firstly once there in your pussy you just cant say no even though at first you want to say no but after alittle while mmm you cant stand them coming outside you.

I was like that at first and am sure all of us are the same at first but once you feel it you cant say no

well i should no feeling my hand over my stomach am approaching 2 weeks gone now.

xx[/I]

hooked100 04-25-2010 08:41 AM

A huge thrill!

I agree with the others who have replied.

Firstly there is very little chance that they will pull out especially the nearer they are to shooting their load and secondly you will find that you are very unlikely to want them to stop at that point.

Black men love to fill white pussy with their cum and if it is married white pussy the turn on is even greater.

From my point of view, having a bull fill me up with him cum, or even better several lots, is a huge part of the experience.

If you don't want to riska pregnancy it is simple to take contraception and of course you must make sure they are STD free.

xxHelen

Suka luvs IR 04-25-2010 10:05 AM

Agree

I agree with the others, I you go bareback he will definatly cum inside you. So if you dont want to get pregs go on birth control, and of cause both of youshould get checked for STD's.

shawdog 04-25-2010 11:51 AM

forget about a condom white woman, that black dick is so big and rough, it'll bust that rubber all to peices! so if you take him on, you gonna get a huge wadd busted in that gut. it's also revenge involved. hope this helped.

Suka luvs IR 04-25-2010 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shawdog (Post 6602)
forget about a condom white woman, that black dick is so big and rough, it'll bust that rubber all to peices! so if you take him on, you gonna get a huge wadd busted in that gut. it's also revenge involved. hope this helped.

Revenge for what???

CAslutwife 04-25-2010 03:03 PM

I too found most black men that fucked my wife bare and we let cum in her, always stuffed it deep when they came... honest to god balls deep..
even if we asked them to cum shallow so it could easily leak out.. but that generally did not happen.

they loved knowing they laid it up in there good and it will take a while for most of it to discharge.

thegoodwife 04-25-2010 08:48 PM

He is certainly going to cum in your pussy as deep as he can and you will be begging him for it. You will be getting off so hard yourself all you will be able to think about is how you want him to fill your pussy with cum. If you are lucky he will just keep stroking you and build to a second load.

kian369 04-25-2010 09:09 PM

bare

i agree with the goodwife there if you are getting fucked by a big black cock neither you or him will want to pull out and the load will be buried deep inside and going by your pics you look fucking sexy, so that will make even harder for the bull to pull out plus you are married.,that makes it even better again,

bullballslover 04-25-2010 09:30 PM

I have long ago come to realize we really are meant to be bred by Blacks and have their superior traits passed on to our children. You should feel honored to be blessed by his sperms and even more by the fact that you are making the world a better place bearing mixed children.

flocpl4blkmen 04-25-2010 10:27 PM

bareback

mmm good luck with that. the wifes new bull was kissing her neck talking all kinds of stuff. she bend over and told him to go balls deep and ride her bareback. he didnt even look at me , he dove into her pussy and after an hour he said you want Big Daddy to fill you up . she screamed YES CUM IN YOUR PUSSY !! well thats all he owns it now.

m4272000 04-26-2010 02:42 AM

Pull out? Even if we tried. White women, once they have that fully loaded big black cock buried deep inside of their pussy sucking on it and loving every moment of it. Will never ever let that cock go until it feed the pussy. I busted two load yesterday inside a married white woman yesterday. One in her ass and then another in her pussy.:). She was moaning from the moment she felt her ass getting filled up with my hot cum. Priceless moment.:D

EdieG01 04-26-2010 03:44 AM

I can say from the men I have experianced that most will be very reluctant to pull out. If it is you first black experiance choose you man carefully. Many of them I have had sex with for the first time do respect you if it is discussed prior to giving yourself up to him. I can not say that the second time around will go the same. when you feel him tensing up try and finish him off with a good blow job. I agree with the others if he has reached the point of those deep full length strokes you will probably wrap your legs around him as you both orgasm just to feel his seed fill you. Which ever you choose being D&D free is a must for me. Just make sure you are prepared for the results of your actions both mentally and physically. Black men tend to produce larger quantities of cum which will find those hidden white eggs of yours. Good luck and many happy orgasms.:D

Dogknight 04-26-2010 04:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ciara6969 (Post 6570)
I want to get fucked by a black man and i want it bareback but how can i be sure if he will pull out and cum all over my tits ? Do most black men want to bury their seed inside a white woman?

Yes we do want to plant our seed :D

truecuck 06-30-2010 11:07 PM

they never pull out

1 Attachment(s)
I know my wife loves tell a new black guy she not on pill and will either have wear a condom or pull out (she now sterilzed but doesnt mention this) most refuse condom and all end up dumping it in her as she wraps her heels around their backs

Marsha 07-02-2010 10:06 AM

deep inside

It seems the rule of thumb is ,he will not pull out, I found he would have a hard time pulling out with your legs wrapped around him pulling him deeper in....

suzy_p 07-04-2010 12:02 PM

i bet they wont say no to that offer...

knucklefucker 07-13-2010 05:24 AM

So my first time was curiosity run away. Since I'm married and not on the pill, I wasn't about to let him enter me without a condom. When he flipped on his back I took the condom off to do some oral and I couldn't resist. I squatted down on it to get the full feeling and made him promise to pull out when he was close. He agreed to cum on my tummy but when he was ready, he asked me where and I wasn't about to let him out. I had to have it so I'm not sure what he would have really done.

LynneCanton 09-17-2010 05:59 AM

Not likely

Once he's in bareback, good luck trying to get him to pull out. Many if not all Black guys want to bury their sperm as deep as possible.
If you don't want to get pregnant use the pill, and ALWAYS ck for STD's, don't take their word that they're std free get proof.

everblade 09-17-2010 08:13 AM

itsa a must

well all my brothers dont like condoms and we all ways want to fill that white married pussy up lest i do

christineNJ 09-17-2010 08:15 AM

Hi

Thats right

clairem 09-17-2010 12:11 PM

I asked one black guy to pull out, when he got close, he said a team of wild horses wouldn't be able to pull him. Anyway when it came to the climax I had my legs wrapped tight around him, so he couldn't even if he had wanted too.

blackfrog 09-17-2010 05:48 PM

Very good thread

I am a 33 year old "gifted" black dude who is very attracted to and who has had many cute white wives. I find that most of the posts here to be very honest, mature and frank - great discussion. As some of the ladies have commented, once in her pussy bareback she knows for sure that she will be getting her cunt "lubricated". Cumming balls-deep in a cute white wife is an indescribable experience for a black guy. I have knocked up three of them and it has worked out well. The wives were very much into it and hubbies were OK. I get to visit and interact as "uncle". Added benefit is that mom and I have some quality time as well (smile). A few gals have let me go in bareback but asked me to cum on their tummies. As I was on the final long, deep strokes they wrapped their legs around me, gave me a sexy smile, a deep kiss (kissing while deep in is fantastic) and pulled me even deper in, just as several of the ladies have noted. My rule is to always respect he lady and ask where she wants it; so far they always wanted to feel it in their cunts. I respect very much these wonderful ladies who are not ashamed, guilty or embarrased to meet their sexual needs with black guys and who enjoy some excitement in their lives.

Wondrouswoman 09-17-2010 06:16 PM

If you're going bare, might as well let them cum in you! But in these days and times, condoms are always a requirement for us. Sorry, but thats how it goes with us. better safe than sorry. Nobody wants any STD's.

WW

blknotyet 09-17-2010 07:05 PM

My man always cums inside me! There is know way I'm going to try and tell him to pull out if I did he'd just ram me harder which is fine with me! Beside I love feeling that warm black cum hitting me deep and taking the risk!!!!!!!!!!!! Tracey

bullballslover 09-17-2010 08:52 PM

I think most Blacks get off on the idea of 'soiling' a white girl with a black baby so to speak. If we are honest about it that is part of the allure for us white girls. There is still something a bit naughty about a single mom pushing a black child around in a stroller. For me the thrill was in having my ex do that in public.

Sandi9947 09-17-2010 10:22 PM

Sex with wife and blk dom

3 Attachment(s)
Let's face it - you must all be right about this! My husband wants me to do it, and he knows that I love having sex, and crave doing it now. I am submissive, and told him that I will go for it, but only if I can be myself and get ultimate pleasure by fully servicing a Dom and getting off of birth control and getting it put to me bareback! We've talked about having a child anyway, so, if I get breeded by the Dom, so be it! Our son or daughter will always remind us of our adventure! I'll bet that Hubby will gladly accept my terms! I can't wait!!

D3viou$ 09-18-2010 01:30 AM

:)Bareback is better for you, ur bull, and hubby! Our rule is 1st load has to go deep in my pussy. hubby loves sloppy last after 1 or 10 guys. Make your hubby clean your pussy VERY good!!! My hubby looks now lo forward for the clean up:D

ockmick 09-18-2010 02:13 PM

when my wife and i first started swapping with a black couple BOTH women used the pill so it wasn't really an issue.,.but the first few times my wife would have her lover pull out and only swallow.,..but the urge to have him blow his load inside was too strong and she eventually gave in.,.. now the only time he pulls out is to give her a "seed shower",..
MOST men prefer to leave thier load,..so if your looking to be blacked be prepared to be "seeded" because sooner or later it WILL happen,.and chances are you'll want it to.

kenthestud 09-18-2010 05:32 PM

I always respect what the woman I'm with wants. But I've noticed the following from a lot of white women:
  • They start out with a condom, but ask me to remove it and go bare
  • They ask me not to cum in them, but then when I try to pull out, they hold me in so that I shoot in them
  • If I have to pull out, they want me to cum on their pussy
  • Sometimes, they'll fuck me bare behind their husband's back, with a rubber when hubby is there

My conclusion is that White women want Black men bare when possible. Not scientific, but worth noting.

blackgangbangs 09-20-2010 09:59 PM

You are for me

Quote:

Originally Posted by everblade (Post 11867)
well all my brothers dont like condoms and we all ways want to fill that white married pussy up lest i do

This is exactly what I want, and talking about on my blog. Im old but still fertile, and married and I think Ive decided. Because I have an offer, to try and get impregnated! So help me ladies! Go to my blog and give me your advice. I need it,...Im going to see this young man, and as many of his friends as he can get to fill me with cum.:confused: Help

radog 09-20-2010 11:02 PM

As a black bull my self I will say there's nothing like cumming deep inside of some married white pussy its amazing!!! Just knowing she's walking around with a stomach full of rich heavy black bull cum is mind blowing......it drive me crazy just writing this! But I love to pull out and cum all over white wives there face,mouth and feet!!! I love to see my cum on them...so for me its a toss up.......but I do lean more to filling there belly with black seed!!! And I also love anal cream pies.......

Heathersweet2eat 09-20-2010 11:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by radog (Post 12075)
As a black bull my self I will say there's nothing like cumming deep inside of some married white pussy its amazing!!! Just knowing she's walking around with a stomach full of rich heavy black bull cum is mind blowing......it drive me crazy just writing this! But I love to pull out and cum all over white wives there face,mouth and feet!!! I love to see my cum on them...so for me its a toss up.......but I do lean more to filling there belly with black seed!!! And I also love anal cream pies.......

Amen, and believe me, we wives love it. Just thinking about it...omg. :o

I wish someone sexy and honest like you would respond to my help needed post in the "want a stud or bull forum".

MacNfries 09-21-2010 02:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bullballslover (Post 6617)
I have long ago come to realize we really are meant to be bred by Blacks and have their superior traits passed on to our children. You should feel honored to be blessed by his sperms and even more by the fact that you are making the world a better place bearing mixed children.

bullballslover ... pleaz, pleaz share with us all those superior traits you say are meant to be passed on to our children ... could you pleaz elaborate a bit? :confused:

thegoodwife 09-21-2010 04:09 AM

My current lover tries pushes his load as deep in me as possible and the feeling of him cumming that deep is incredible. He has trained me to use my pussy muscles to milk his seed as he pushes his dick against my cervix. I know this sounds nasty and all but it just drives me crazy and I cum over and over as I clench and unclench him while we make out passionately. My husband was dumbfounded to see me act so slutty the first time it happened but now he cum all over himself watching this act of total submission.

lookinnn 09-21-2010 06:29 AM

My wife won't let black men come in her. Condoms always and they are told if it breaks and they don't pull out immediately it will be the last time. They always follow the rules.

JOHNFLOW 09-21-2010 10:11 PM

Well this is good to know. The next time we meet our friend we are going to let him go bareback. But my wife love's to swallow...so i think he will pull out! Atleast we hope! He's fucked her about 15 times now and she love's swallowing his cum! So we will see i guess!

zoikss 09-22-2010 04:47 AM

When my wife first started she insisted upon condoms.
After she got to know her BBC lover, she never really announced it, but I knew she had stopped using the condom. She would usually let me have my way with her when she came home so there was no doubt something was different. When I asked her about it she denied it but finally fessed up.

Now I'm the only one wearing the condom, his orders.
She takes it internally from him every time.

teewest 09-22-2010 02:55 PM

No way no how !!!

No Babe Putting in 16ozs steaming hot cream is what turns me on the most. When that hot cream hits your ( and your white sisters) kitty-kat you start quivering and your eyes roll back in your head. it makes my dick throb like a jack hammer and you think i'm giving that up that's funny..... No im coming inside you!!!