Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Bareback, Loving it..
Old 05-13-2011, 10:55 AM

Default Bareback, Loving it..

First off, STD's Check it at the door, dont want any of that, so, with that being said, I LOVE THE BAREBACK... I particularly had my tubes tied to ensure pregnacy would not be an issue. I enjoy the filling sensation of my black studs filling me so bring it on. You can dream of impregnating this white girl and have fun trying... I will enjoy every drop....

Old 05-13-2011, 09:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotboots101 View Post
First off, STD's Check it at the door, dont want any of that, so, with that being said, I LOVE THE BAREBACK... I particularly had my tubes tied to ensure pregnacy would not be an issue. I enjoy the filling sensation of my black studs filling me so bring it on. You can dream of impregnating this white girl and have fun trying... I will enjoy every drop....
So hott, you took the words out of my mouth.

Old 05-13-2011, 11:21 PM

Been on birth control for the negro cock since I was 14 and a half. No big deal: white pussy was made for bareback negro pole so all white women should enjoy spending on our masters cocks as they fulfill our basic needs. Surprsied any worthy white whore would ever ask !!x xxx

Old 05-22-2011, 07:51 PM

I've met 3 guys so far. First one started with condoms and ended in bareback. Other 2 were meant to be condoms and didn't even get that far, took them both bareback.

It feels miles better and in the heat of the moment it's too easy to just go with it. There's something so primal about letting a guy take control, bare, and feeling him fill me with cum.

Old 05-25-2011, 07:47 PM

I've been with many black guys and have almost always been barebacked, I cannot get pregnant so I don't have that to worry about, but the guys not knowing that makes things so much more intense and I love it. I love to serve black cock.

Old 05-30-2011, 10:29 PM

It feels much more natural going bareback, they always fuck harder too. If your concerned make sure you both get checked for STD's.

Old 06-05-2011, 03:35 AM

When I was married, once we were comfy with her studd, she insisted he fuck her bareback. She needed studds to cum inside her to feel completely satisfied and fulfill the psyschology she fucked and was mated by a better fit bigger male than her husband. I enjoyed watching and she enjoyed imagining getting pregnant. But yea, basically she needed bareback and a full cum dripping pussy to be completely satisfied. As the husband, I enjoyed knowing she was getting what I couldn't give her to satisfy her and knowing how close it brought us as a couple later discussing how much she enjoyed being allowed to fuck hung black men. We divorced under unrelated circumstances but hopefully Ill end up with a pretty g/f that feels the same.d

Old 06-08-2011, 05:47 PM

The sister of a friend of me became pregnant of a BBC. She is a blond good looking girl and she fucked a bbc. No one should ever have imagine in my town!

Old 06-08-2011, 07:30 PM

My experience has been way different, but they usually like to finish on you if they weren't inside you to begin with...between your boobs or in your mouth.

To be blunt about it.

Make sure your guy is safe and clean and then let him do what turns him on. That's a turn on.

-S

I lv a bbc 24/7
Old 06-08-2011, 10:46 PM

Red face I lv a bbc 24/7

56yo widowed grandmother, tasted first BBC CUM the night after the funeral. Been hooked on BBC Cum, "I swallow loads!" I never imagined the transformation," A BCC cougar !" I melt at this site now."interacialblowjobs." n "Cum Shots"