Interracial Forums

Interracial Forums (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/)
-   General Interracial Discussion (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/general-interracial-discussion/)
-   -   bareback what are the consequences? (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/general-interracial-discussion/1535-bareback-what-consequences.html)

bullballslover 04-25-2010 09:30 PM

I have long ago come to realize we really are meant to be bred by Blacks and have their superior traits passed on to our children. You should feel honored to be blessed by his sperms and even more by the fact that you are making the world a better place bearing mixed children.

flocpl4blkmen 04-25-2010 10:27 PM

bareback

mmm good luck with that. the wifes new bull was kissing her neck talking all kinds of stuff. she bend over and told him to go balls deep and ride her bareback. he didnt even look at me , he dove into her pussy and after an hour he said you want Big Daddy to fill you up . she screamed YES CUM IN YOUR PUSSY !! well thats all he owns it now.

m4272000 04-26-2010 02:42 AM

Pull out? Even if we tried. White women, once they have that fully loaded big black cock buried deep inside of their pussy sucking on it and loving every moment of it. Will never ever let that cock go until it feed the pussy. I busted two load yesterday inside a married white woman yesterday. One in her ass and then another in her pussy.:). She was moaning from the moment she felt her ass getting filled up with my hot cum. Priceless moment.:D

EdieG01 04-26-2010 03:44 AM

I can say from the men I have experianced that most will be very reluctant to pull out. If it is you first black experiance choose you man carefully. Many of them I have had sex with for the first time do respect you if it is discussed prior to giving yourself up to him. I can not say that the second time around will go the same. when you feel him tensing up try and finish him off with a good blow job. I agree with the others if he has reached the point of those deep full length strokes you will probably wrap your legs around him as you both orgasm just to feel his seed fill you. Which ever you choose being D&D free is a must for me. Just make sure you are prepared for the results of your actions both mentally and physically. Black men tend to produce larger quantities of cum which will find those hidden white eggs of yours. Good luck and many happy orgasms.:D

Dogknight 04-26-2010 04:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ciara6969 (Post 6570)
I want to get fucked by a black man and i want it bareback but how can i be sure if he will pull out and cum all over my tits ? Do most black men want to bury their seed inside a white woman?

Yes we do want to plant our seed :D

truecuck 06-30-2010 11:07 PM

they never pull out

1 Attachment(s)
I know my wife loves tell a new black guy she not on pill and will either have wear a condom or pull out (she now sterilzed but doesnt mention this) most refuse condom and all end up dumping it in her as she wraps her heels around their backs

Marsha 07-02-2010 10:06 AM

deep inside

It seems the rule of thumb is ,he will not pull out, I found he would have a hard time pulling out with your legs wrapped around him pulling him deeper in....

suzy_p 07-04-2010 12:02 PM

i bet they wont say no to that offer...

knucklefucker 07-13-2010 05:24 AM

So my first time was curiosity run away. Since I'm married and not on the pill, I wasn't about to let him enter me without a condom. When he flipped on his back I took the condom off to do some oral and I couldn't resist. I squatted down on it to get the full feeling and made him promise to pull out when he was close. He agreed to cum on my tummy but when he was ready, he asked me where and I wasn't about to let him out. I had to have it so I'm not sure what he would have really done.

LynneCanton 09-17-2010 05:59 AM

Not likely

Once he's in bareback, good luck trying to get him to pull out. Many if not all Black guys want to bury their sperm as deep as possible.
If you don't want to get pregnant use the pill, and ALWAYS ck for STD's, don't take their word that they're std free get proof.