Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Bareback
Old 11-30-2010, 01:29 AM

Default Bareback

Let's see if we can give you an answer that you can relate to...What the hell do you think? C'imon you can't be that naive about Black or White men when it comes to cuming that is what their fucking you for stupid. I hate to be so critical but you must want that too that you would even suggest to have sex with someone you don't know without protection just because he's Black. .Get over that myth that all a Black man wants is to put his seed in a white woman who told you that shit...Black men can have a white woman at any time these days where have you been your not that high of a commondity you all gave it up long time ago...Think about it...Just a little advice protect yourself you only have one life and I doubt if you want to spend the majority of it in a clinic...Sinamenglo

Old 12-05-2010, 10:17 AM

let him fuck her bare all the time he will soon have her off the pill and pregnant

the ass
Old 12-05-2010, 03:42 PM

Default the ass

yes thats the ass x

Go for it!
Old 12-05-2010, 09:07 PM

Default Go for it!

If you are going to let him go bareback anyway you might as well let him cum inside you. Pulling out early won't significantly lower your risk of pregnancy and STD. Although I'm selective about who I'll allow it with I love the feel if a big stud cumming deep inside me and milking every last drop out of him with my pussy. Plus, though he's straight, my husband loves to eat my cum filled pussy!

It's true
Old 12-05-2010, 11:08 PM

Default It's true

Every woman I've been with wants me to cum and cum deep inside. I've had ladies squirt when I cum deep, I've felt their orgasms so massive they have pushed out my massive cock (and yes it was hard), so all I know is that when I'm ready to fill her pussy with seed, which will drip out over the next two days, I usually get my ass grabbed by the lady as she pulls me in deep enough to hit the cervix.

Cumming on tits, what a waste, IMO. A little can get on there otherwise open wide.

Barebacking
Old 12-06-2010, 07:06 PM

Default Barebacking

I have used the "not on birth control" line several times, and the guy usually will work hard to get in bareback, even when I ask for condoms.

It seems that they like to cum in me deep, hard and long. Most of the time, they stay in until it gets hard again, and try to fuck me over and over.

I get the best from my men, when I use that line, and I get the most satisfaction from them too.

I love to feel that hot sperm exploding from a hard, throbbing cock.

It is good to know that other women like the same things.

K

Old 12-06-2010, 08:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by coffeeinmycream View Post
I have used the "not on birth control" line several times, and the guy usually will work hard to get in bareback, even when I ask for condoms.

It seems that they like to cum in me deep, hard and long. Most of the time, they stay in until it gets hard again, and try to fuck me over and over.

I get the best from my men, when I use that line, and I get the most satisfaction from them too.

I love to feel that hot sperm exploding from a hard, throbbing cock.

It is good to know that other women like the same things.

K
Its good to know we all love the same things, I love all of your post comments.

Here is the consequence
Old 12-07-2010, 03:21 AM

Default Here is the consequence

The natural results of taking potent Black Semen!
Attached Thumbnails
bareback what are the consequences?-1.jpg   bareback what are the consequences?-05.jpg   bareback what are the consequences?-12344.jpg   bareback what are the consequences?-dsc01275-0.jpg   bareback what are the consequences?-preg1.jpg  

Old 12-07-2010, 05:10 AM

If i was married, I would want a black man to cum deep inside my white wife. I know it may seem a little vulgar stating it this way, but let's be realistic here. if your getting bareback sex from a black man, you should expect you are going to get pregnant if you are not on birth control or are unable to have babies. STD is a problem and I would hope you have checked that out.

Old 12-15-2010, 12:35 AM

Me and my hubby never thought that someday somebody could ever enter my pussy without a condom. This has changed when I met my first black lover - an educated sportsman: the first time I had sex I agreed with him to use condoms but very soon we didn't want to use them anymore.

As soon as you experience the feeling of his big black cock shoving as deep as he can into your pussy, you will recognize an intensively growing and finally irresistible desire to take him bareback; you want to feel his whole penis naturally.

Once you have a big black cock bareback in your pussy neither you nor your black lover will want to pull out - even when you initially intend and mutually promise it. He will shot his cum as deep as possible into you and while he fills up your pussy with his steaming hot black seed you will get off like you never did before. You will simply not want to stop at this point and I found out that I embrace (only) my black lovers with my legs during orgasm.

Black semen is as highly addictive as a drug; once you feel your pussy totally filled with hot cum from the cervix to the clitoris you will alyways come and beg for more.

When you go for black you finally also go for bareback. You will have orgasms like never before in your life and you won't miss this pleasure anymore. So be aware that there is no turning back after you have made the first step: once you go black you'll never coming back.