Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 12-15-2010, 03:02 PM

One in 22 black males will end up with aids in his lifetime, how is that for consequences of going bareback?

Old 12-15-2010, 03:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by assman1700 View Post
One in 22 black males will end up with aids in his lifetime, how is that for consequences of going bareback?
It is a must that you choose your black bull very carefully and that you insist on regular STD checks before you let him - that's what I am saying too.

Once you felt his cock it's too late because you finally you can't resist on being barebacked. And when the first shot of black cum hits your cervix you will find yourself hooked on it.

So take a careful choice before you start.

Old 12-15-2010, 08:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuckrick View Post
If i was married, I would want a black man to cum deep inside my white wife. I know it may seem a little vulgar stating it this way, but let's be realistic here. if your getting bareback sex from a black man, you should expect you are going to get pregnant if you are not on birth control or are unable to have babies. STD is a problem and I would hope you have checked that out.
Cuckrick, you are right on target. Any fertile white wife having bareback sex with a black bull will become black pregnant...eventually. Black guys are very adept at getting white women to forego birth control and "live dangerously"...their orgasms being so much more thrilling.

Old 12-15-2010, 08:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eightbal2 View Post
The natural results of taking potent Black Semen!
Eightbal2...these are WONDERFUL !! The sweet evidence of of a fertile white wife after being successfully seeded by her black bull. It's a marvelous sight to see.

Old 12-17-2010, 12:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by assman1700 View Post
Interesting stat - but like all stats even if correct (and its a prediction not a fact) it needs to be put into context. Where do most black males live and where is the biggest HIV problem - sub-saharan Africa. So that sort of makes sense doesn't it - but ONLY in context.

Others are right though - play safe until you know who and what you are dealing with.

Deep Seeding!!!
Old 12-17-2010, 09:27 PM

Default Deep Seeding!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ciara6969 View Post
I want to get fucked by a black man and i want it bareback but how can i be sure if he will pull out and cum all over my tits ? Do most black men want to bury their seed inside a white woman?
I like to cum on tits and ass, but if I am up in that pussy barebacked (I try not to often) she must be a steady fuck. If she is a regular fuck, we won't want to pull out! As I start to cum, my cock swells even more. I've been asked repeatedly to cum inside, so they can feel me swell, and feel my seed shoot deep. If I'm using a rubber, then I don't care, I'll pull out and cum anywhere, even in your hair.

Earlier Times
Old 12-18-2010, 03:47 AM

Default Earlier Times

Granted its been a few years not for lack of trying but it has. Yes white boy. I'm mid 40's and I totally get the whole Dom pounding the Sub thing First time I saw a black dick in a white girls mouth I was 13 my best friends 19yr old big tited Sis. She fucked w/me every time she could. couldn't wait to jack off. I moved in with Nancy my girls boss at 20. Nancy was mang @ Big5 sporting goods + Kimberly worked there. I bought a motorcycle my dad got pissed threw me out. 2nd night we fucked. Nancy was 33 And talked about Black Dick 24/7. Thats Y Kim didn't care. Short version Nancy helped me convince Kim. We all fucked togehter 8-10 times. Kim went from embarrassed to watch a fuck flick to begging Nancy to find her a Black Man to bang her while we watched and we did. 1 young 26 or so and two older late 30's early 40's My point is that I made it clear that I wanted to see them come on her and not in her and they did. The big load running out of your pussy I don't get? It's a big turn on but I would rather see it on the tits and face. ( or oozing out of the corners of their mouth because it was too much.) I've screwed a few black chicks but it's not the same You girls got it made. Lucky Cunts It's the best spectator sport there is. T

Old 12-18-2010, 03:52 AM

I can't beleive You wouldn't stick it in her mouth and hold her head so she couldn't back away and see how she does? Do white girls say they love your cum?

Old 12-18-2010, 09:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by crimpo View Post
Interesting stat - but like all stats even if correct (and its a prediction not a fact) it needs to be put into context. Where do most black males live and where is the biggest HIV problem - sub-saharan Africa. So that sort of makes sense doesn't it - but ONLY in context.

Others are right though - play safe until you know who and what you are dealing with.
I agree! I only bare back if they at least make the effort to get tested. I know the test is only as good as the day of testing, but most older women (over 30) will show you the results, and are not willing to just go barebacking with anyone. As big black cock owners, we should not just bareback with any piece of ass either. Get some proof from the biotch, or just use a rubber, pull-out, and cum on the pusssy, face, ass, or tits, as their punishment for not getting tested and showing you the results.

Blaque.

Old 02-07-2011, 02:54 AM

I have to agree!