Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

fantasy again
Old 10-13-2017, 09:35 PM

Default fantasy again

Quote:
Originally Posted by auhound49 View Post
for those fearful of the natural consequences because they can not afford or raise a baby, wny not adopt? I know several women who hae become full time black breeders by adopting out the results so they can breed 10 to 15 times.

What are your thoughts on a slut becoming a full gime breeder for he rest of her fertile life>
fantasy again by a dreamer

Old 10-13-2017, 10:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotwiferebecca View Post
Good luck with that. Ive found that they love to burry it deep. Something about cumming in a married white women just gets to them. Its funny, tell them your not on Birth control and see how well they fuck and cum...lol.
I don't know why but getting to blast a load inside a married woman is really really intense.

But if you talk dirty about it he probably will cum all over your chest if you talk about it during sex. I know a mom who likes me to pull out of her pussy and blow my load all over her face.. takes practice to get better at it. But I was willing to keep trying it out....

cum in her
Old 10-14-2017, 07:04 AM

Default cum in her

in 30 yrs I don't recall any black man she has had hasn't wanted to dump his load in either her cunt or mouth

Old 10-16-2017, 06:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ciara6969 View Post
I want to get fucked by a black man and i want it bareback but how can i be sure if he will pull out and cum all over my tits ? Do most black men want to bury their seed inside a white woman?
Yes of course!! When it get to feeling so good I sure don't want him pulling out!! lol

Old 02-11-2018, 04:16 AM

Personally I think its important to at least take some basic precautions. Get tested regularly, birth control pils, and being on PrEP help me feel better about taking it raw. But still, if I have a bad feeling about a guy I wont hesitate to have him wrap it up. That doesnt happen very often, though

Pulling out
Old 05-30-2018, 10:11 PM

Default Pulling out

They might promise to pull out before they bejaculate but they never do. I like the idea of a cuck begging the bull not to cum inside her.

Old 05-31-2018, 08:23 PM

If I get in, I am staying for the real purpose of sex, I am going to explode my nuts deep inside the pussy where it belongs.

Bareback
Old 06-01-2018, 02:14 AM

Default Bareback

I gave up a long, long time ago telling men not to cum in me......I couldn't stop them anyway.....

Old 06-01-2018, 02:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoBunny4BBC View Post
Personally I think its important to at least take some basic precautions. Get tested regularly, birth control pils, and being on PrEP help me feel better about taking it raw. But still, if I have a bad feeling about a guy I wont hesitate to have him wrap it up. That doesnt happen very often, though
I'm one of those that gets tested regularly. I have been sexually promiscuous since I was seduced by my 7th grade English teacher. I really believe that no one spreads their legs as often as I do and all the years I have been having sex I have never contracted any type of STD.....Becky:

Always BAREBACK
Old 06-08-2018, 01:09 AM

Default Always BAREBACK

When you let a man enter you bareback it is an invitation to fill you with his seed. I’ve been swinging/shared since I was pregnant with our second child. The day after he was born I had my tubes tied.
From that time on we really enjoyed the swinging lifestyle. My husband enjoyed seeing me with other men. So after eight or ten years of swapping with other couples and a few single guys we migrated to group sex. We explored many websites [AFF] was the first and found many men in our area.
We’ve met and enjoyed many men for me. I have enjoyed my fair share of black men and lots of white men and one Asian. Out of all of them I can count on one hand the ones that have pulled out and not filled my pussy with cum.
SO LADYS YOU SPREAD YOUR LEGS AND LET A MAN ENTER YOU BAREBACK ITS A GUARANTEED HE’S CUM INSIDE YOU !!!