Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 08-31-2013, 02:41 PM

Don't get me wrong -- I love being able to Make a women cum all over my Dick , then cum inside of her and continue to keep fucking as she keeps cumming and We both bring on Rolling orgasams --- That's the ultimate in Tantric Union with a women ... But like life itself .. The Ultimates In Actions have results that have to be respected ---

Old 08-31-2013, 08:05 PM

Bare is always fun no one likes condom but I was lucky I didn't get an STD but did end up pregnant of course like any player he fled as soon as he found out I was just dating the man who became my husband we were swinging as a couple when a older couple we were hooking up with introduced us to the pleasures of black men. We met a lot of black men with them one older guy took a fancy to me and we started meeting alone he started fucking me bare I ended up pregnant at 22 I had to tell my boyfriend what happened he still wanted to marry me we got married before I gave birth she is in college and a great kid. but I could have just as easy ended up a single mother

Old 08-31-2013, 10:05 PM

You better be prepared to get preggers

Old 09-01-2013, 05:57 AM

Fortunately I don't have to worry about getting pregnant when I allow a man to bareback : ) Real women do have to worry and the men should too. Taking a chance that you might get pregnant is irresponsible for both partners. Take the pill or use a condom if you're not prepared to raise a child. There are other risks, but pregnancy can be avoided.

Carla
Old 10-03-2015, 10:13 AM

Default Carla

I'm 'FIXED' so blk men can cum in me all they want, and I prefer it that way, Bareback is best..............C

Old 10-07-2015, 09:13 PM

I don't go bare with strangers anymore but when I was I wasn't on BC it turned them on so much to get to cum in this married pussy with my husband jerking off to it I was full
of cum!! STD or getting pregnant I lucked out and just ended up pregnant

Old 10-10-2015, 10:57 PM

The consequences of barebacking are - pregnancy!

Of course, you can visit the pharmacy the next morning or have an abortion!

Make sure both are tested for disease before barebacking.

Then - go ahead and enoy yourselves!

Old 10-05-2016, 12:24 PM

Cool

The consequences and the caluated risk is more than well worth it!

Cummin inside of her
Old 10-05-2016, 10:48 PM

Post Cummin inside of her

I love to cum in married white pussy. There's no better feeling than burying my black cock balls deep inside of her white pussy and cummin so deep inside of her pussy that it might be a little BBC cum cream overflow. I especially love it when her husband is sitting just inches away from us while my black cock is longstroking her pussy doggy style and I've hit my fuck rhythm. She's gonna get all 9 inches of my black cock balls deep inside of her and I'm going to unload my black cock cum at least 2 times inside of her married baby maker. Then we just lay there with my cock still buried inside of her married BBC addicted hot pussy. Why? So we can wake up with my cock still inside of her, lay back and let her ride my cock until I blow my black cock cum inside of her a 3rd time.

Old 10-10-2016, 01:16 PM

Als wir begannen, uns mit interracial Sex zu befassen, waren wir ins einig, dass immer ein Kondom benutzt wird. Aber wenn dich der geile schwarze Love dann überall befummelt. leckt und küsst, wirst du nur noch geil und hemmungsloser. Plötzlich ist das Kondom nicht mehr wichtig und du willst nur noch diesen schwarzen Schwanz tief in dir drin spüren und dich ordentlich nageln lassen. Als mein BBC das erste Mal tief in mir steckte, hatte ich meinen ersten Orgasmus, bevor er richtig zu stoßen begann. Als er mir das erste Mal seinen Saft ungeschützt tief in meine Gebärmutter spritzte rastete ich fast aus vor Geilheit. Dieses Gefühl und auch schon allein der Gedanke, von einem BBC - einem fremden Mann - begehrt, gefickt und besamt zu werden ist für mich und meinen Mann unbeschreiblich geil. Bareback ist geiler.