Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 11-22-2012, 04:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovingsex2012 View Post
All men would have a hard time pulling out. Not just black men. I get cracked up at some of the things said on here. All men prefer bareback. All women would prefer it, too. Protection is only needed for prevention of disease and pregnancies. The men my wife have been with would cum wherever she tells them. No one would be as disrespectful as many comments on here suggest. If she said no then it is no. People on here make black guys look awful. Even some of the black guys on here make black guys look awful. It just isn't that way in reality. We are good friends with several black guys and none have ever behaved in ways that they are portrayed as on here. And not one of them wants to make a baby. That is severe and strange to say the least. And I swear, and of course you can disagree, but there are gay men on here disguised as women and black men on here acting like they are white women who just think black men are mythological gods and white men are just lower than dirt and deserve humiliating. Are there any real people on here?
I couldn't agree more with this entire comment.
Not just white guys, Italian, Greek, Russian,
Brazilian etc..... I believe we are all created
equal. I've showed some of my black friends
this site. The like some parts of it, but other
things people write/say they just can't believe
this is real life. They even find some of the
stuff here racist and they are black. But I guess,
every one has an opinion.

Old 07-30-2013, 11:10 AM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jizzelle View Post
Oh believe me, he filled me! I had no idea a man could cum soooo much. That was the problem, even though I was on the pill at the time I was a wreck for some time. Both of us being married at the time I assumed wrong that he knew to pull out regardless of wether or not I was on the pill.

Ever since I went through menopause I've thought more and more about that relationship and how different it would be now that I'm a free woman! :-)
Don't ever trust a man who says he'll pull out. If not on the pill, take your chances - it's "dangerous" but very exciting.

Old 07-30-2013, 05:27 PM

I agree without birth control makes them crazy the black bulls.

Old 07-31-2013, 01:01 AM

When you says to bulls that you are married white wife and you had no birthcontrol, bulls really enjoy at bareback style and they can cum deep in your pussy manytimes for the night if you really want. I love that and I'll do that everytimes.....

Old 07-31-2013, 01:12 PM

You are absolutely right I wait until they are about to cum then start begging for them to seed me!!! They go crazy grunting and getting that cock in as far as they can.. Try it girls its a good way for you to get a great pounding!!! Plus they shoot that cum deeper I think

Old 08-04-2013, 02:40 AM

There is no perfect safe system unless you count abstinence and I can't do that without losing my mind. I tend to follow the third date rule....if a guy is a kind that I want to see regularly and I get to know him then skin to skin is a given. I find making them wait for the third date does add a taboo feeling to it and they are all about getting me hot enough to lose control and go bareback. They do love when you have them pull out and take off the condom and then plunge back in.....the next few minutes are some of the most intense f*ing ever.

Old 08-04-2013, 04:56 AM

trust me, when he's gonna bust ur not gonna be able to stop him. it feels too good to push him off and ur not gonna want him to either. best bet is to be on the pill. And dont miss a day either! trust me , on that too, i have twin boys that i love dearly because i didnt get up out of bed to take my pill.

Old 08-13-2013, 10:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleanUpGuy2 View Post
My wife has had a fair number of black lovers over the last ten years and they have all gone bareback, there was never any question about it. No one likes to wear a condom and if a woman is going to make herself available to outside cock, especially black, then condom use shouldn't even be an issue. In talking with her lovers they have all indicated that black men like the idea of having their orgasms in a married white woman's pussy. And it's even better if the husband is watching.

Life is a gamble and the whole issue of STD's, testing and the like is a personal decision. My wife is carefree, yet discrete, but if she would happen to find an interesting lover in a bar than that lucky dude is going to sample her in full bareback mode from the first date. To each their own.

The issue as to whether a black man gets a further push thinking he can make the white woman pregnant is interesting. On the first encounter with a new lover my wife normally likes to take him missionary style and as he builds up to his first orgasm she may whisper to him right before he explodes something along the lines of, "C'mon, cum in me, make me pregnant" and she finds that really pushes him over the top with an extra pop.

Bottom line, it has to be bareback from the get go, it just has to be. But of course I'm at home waiting for her to bring me my treat so I can clean it up.
I fully agree. Bareback - ALWAYS bareback. My wife and daughters agree that sex is not over until and unless they can FEEL the guy shooting his load into them. They MIGHT consider a condom with a white guy, but with a black NEVER

Don't take it out baby
Old 08-21-2013, 11:01 PM

Default Don't take it out baby

I respect the woman's desires but I've noticed that a white woman will usually wrap her legs around me really tight and won't let go before I cum. My black dick is happy to do whatever makes you white women wet.

Choices
Old 08-31-2013, 07:34 AM

Default Choices

Don't get me wrong -- I love being able to Make a women cum all over my Dick , then cum inside of her and continue to keep fucking as she keeps cumming and We both bring on Rolling orgasams --- That's the ultimate in Tantric Union with a women ... But like life itself .. The Ultimates In Actions have results that have to be respected ---