Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

White women dropping the N-Bomb
Old 10-28-2019, 05:36 PM

Question White women dropping the N-Bomb

So I (black guy) have been playing with couples for almost a year now and and had my first encounter of the wife I was chatting with calling me a n*****. Her husband said she was excited to meet up and she apparently says that to all the guys she's with. I get that it's taboo and makes it hot for some white women, but it took me way off guard and made me rethink a few things.

So I guess my main questions are:

White women: Do you say it with your bulls/bfs? If so why?

Black guys: you cool with it?

Genuinely curious about how popular this level of "raceplay" is.

Old 10-28-2019, 06:01 PM

I do not.... Becky

Old 10-28-2019, 06:26 PM

I think it's very disrespectful demeaning and wrong. I never use the word if i can help it. I've taught my kids not too as well. I wasn't raised that way. Just my 2 cents nut it's also derogatory degrading . Just like I don't like being called a bitch or slut during sex which includes chocking slapping my face or roughness. Just isn't me.

Old 10-29-2019, 07:13 AM

For me as a man it's just a huge turnoff. None of my friends and family use it. I'm always attracted to white women who are cognizant and deeply conscious of the struggle for open interracial relationships over the centuries. We're blessed beyond words to be living during a time when Black Men and White Women can be intimate with each other legally, freely and honestly without being killed in the "N" word's name [in most places]. Again, that's my perspective.

Old 10-29-2019, 05:51 PM

I never use that word, ever.

Old 10-30-2019, 12:35 AM

Never have

I like
Old 10-30-2019, 01:47 PM

Default I like

I like it when pretty white women are comfortable saying "nigga" and "nigger" during sex. I like it even more when they publicly state that this should not be said, but then they are secretly saying it with me behind the scenes Last month, I was butt fucking an attractive blonde in her "pinky" as she put it, when she yelled out how much she liked my "nigger dick" thrust deep up in her white asshole. This made me nut like a moose LOL! So yes, in the right time and place . . . I like it Like-minded women and couples can feel free to contact me. And, I can travel some within reason. Just be for real.

Last edited by ThickNiggaDick; 10-30-2019 at 02:16 PM..

In the heat of the moment.....
Old 10-31-2019, 12:08 AM

Default In the heat of the moment.....

Wife has definitely used it when she is REALLY in to the sex and it fits, usually when orgasms are occurring, or pre-orgasm when asked what she wants , or what she is....everyone can figure out specifically what that is.

The most intense and sexual time I witnessed it was her second BBC experience with a guy she had gotten to know over the phone before they met and had prearranged a situation whereby she was going to insert her diaphragm (all the birth control she uses) DURING their encounter, versus before he showed up......reason being diaphragms can cause severe cramping if left in for long periods of time and during rigorous sex, which had happened to her.

LONG story, but he convinced her to let him put his cock inside her without her diaphragm to "see what it felt like", and the resulting intense sexual feeling led to her/them losing control as his orgasm became imminent and she encouraged him, in her out of control OMG orgasming state, to cum in her even tho unprotected from a pregnancy and made a number of unexpected comments during her MASSIVE orgasm regarding the N word (which I had NEVER heard her use prior and she gave me hell when I did) and where she wanted his cum, its national origin, and the race of the baby she also desired in full bore street language!!

It was an amazing experience......and extended from a Friday evening meeting to an all weekend arrangement that involved kicking me and our son out to a hotel and them staying in bed virtually all weekend. Couple showers and some hastily prepared foor were the only reasons they spent any time ot of bed.

CW

Old 10-31-2019, 05:25 AM

99% of the time, no but the 1% I did was intense.
I was fucking her mind slowly.
She was a good girl but I wanted HER to hear herself confess aloud a slow progression of confessions, each phrase came with a firm spank of her ass and tug of her hair.
Imagine the nicest church wive/soccer mom/good girl saying

I think about black cock
I want black cock
I need black cock
I crave black cock
I fuck black cock
I suck black cock
I make black cocks cum
I love being fucked by black cock
I take n-cock!

Old 10-31-2019, 07:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonelybull View Post
So I (black guy) have been playing with couples for almost a year now and and had my first encounter of the wife I was chatting with calling me a n*****. Her husband said she was excited to meet up and she apparently says that to all the guys she's with. I get that it's taboo and makes it hot for some white women, but it took me way off guard and made me rethink a few things.

So I guess my main questions are:

White women: Do you say it with your bulls/bfs? If so why?

Black guys: you cool with it?

Genuinely curious about how popular this level of "raceplay" is.
...I am intense with my dirty talk, loud kissing and name calling for that hot few minutes of sex and/or lust,,,then we're BACK TO NORMAL PEOPLE TALK. I guess I am saying, I don't get political with it or take it seriously BECAUSE I TALK DIRTY ALL THE TIME.

Tags
black bull, race opinion, raceplay, white couple