Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Help turning fantasy to reality
Old 11-11-2019, 03:31 AM

Default Help turning fantasy to reality

So my girl and I have been together for 3 years, just got engaged. Every time we go out she gets flirted with by everyone but especially black men in front of me at times. It used to bug me but this one situation changed everything.

this guy approached us at a club and bought us drinks. he asked if he could have a dance, we both usually say no but he was really cool. So I encouraged her to one song I was pretty drunk. They danced a couple songs before the infamous back that ass up song came up. She came back to me, he followed.

He commented saying my wife was stacked thick and built for pleasing black men. We both scoffed at it at first and I was going to confront him. He stated “ seriously it’s a body only a black man can handle, do you actually cum when you fuck?” “ I got what you need, he grabbed his crotch and it looked like a baseball bat was in there before he walked away when I asked him to leave my girl blushed and was quiet for a bit before saying okay and apologizing to me. We both commented on how big he was but that didn’t lead to anything except after that all I can think about was watching her take it. It’s a weird feeling but it’s something I really want to see now. I feel like it won’t get out of my mind even when we’re fucking I wonder if she thinks about it or him.

here are some pics of us and of her. Let me know what you think and what I should do next?
Attached Thumbnails
Help turning fantasy to reality-5c4726ca-0dcb-4766-9a1b-ad9f6dd7d540.jpg   Help turning fantasy to reality-e1454622-358e-40d9-aa0f-90d3c98ba09b.jpg   Help turning fantasy to reality-0b5bcb00-03e7-4146-a9b5-a7cd8f39985d.jpg   Help turning fantasy to reality-b6cdf727-08f0-4b4a-b674-7d98ce3fa8bc.jpg   Help turning fantasy to reality-ccb9e394-43cc-4bfa-be4a-27da0d4722ac.jpg  

Built for black but she loves you more than anything
Old 11-17-2019, 03:17 AM

Default Built for black but she loves you more than anything

More likely than not, she loves you very much. Would she like his dick more than yours? Probably. But I really doubt she will think about it as much as you do. After all, sex for a woman is sometimes more than just dick, it's about who that dick is attached to, and what their mood is. This is the truth as I have experienced it.

you blew it!
Old 11-19-2019, 06:43 AM

Default you blew it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakehill91 View Post
So my girl and I have been together for 3 years, just got engaged. Every time we go out she gets flirted with by everyone but especially black men in front of me at times. It used to bug me but this one situation changed everything.

this guy approached us at a club and bought us drinks. he asked if he could have a dance, we both usually say no but he was really cool. So I encouraged her to one song I was pretty drunk. They danced a couple songs before the infamous back that ass up song came up. She came back to me, he followed.

He commented saying my wife was stacked thick and built for pleasing black men. We both scoffed at it at first and I was going to confront him. He stated “ seriously it’s a body only a black man can handle, do you actually cum when you fuck?” “ I got what you need, he grabbed his crotch and it looked like a baseball bat was in there before he walked away when I asked him to leave my girl blushed and was quiet for a bit before saying okay and apologizing to me. We both commented on how big he was but that didn’t lead to anything except after that all I can think about was watching her take it. It’s a weird feeling but it’s something I really want to see now. I feel like it won’t get out of my mind even when we’re fucking I wonder if she thinks about it or him.

here are some pics of us and of her. Let me know what you think and what I should do next?

Well that was ONE hell of an opportunity. and your in UTAH ...LOL.... dude your screwed!
I went to college in Idaho and I can tell you, finding a bold bull like that is unusual unless your in college or going to college bars.

Yes...your wife is built for BBC - and the opportunities are rare in UTAH, but if any one can attract the brothers - your wife can. She's got my attention and I would gladly curl her toes on my next visit!

Tags
fantasy; bbc; slutwife, thick