Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 04-26-2010, 04:29 PM

i know how you feel. i see a black and my pussy gets wet!

I let them know
Old 04-26-2010, 09:20 PM

Default I let them know

If I am out in public at a mall or bar and I see a guy I am interested in I give him a come-on smile or wink even when I am with my husband. If I think he is too shy to come up to me with my husband there. I will tell him to go do something so the guy and I can get acquainted. Sometimes even hubby lets them know. Last weekend we were at the Home Depot getting some yard supplies and a very good looking young black guy asked if we needed help loading the mulch. Hubby knew I was interested so he gave the guy my cell phone#. My phone was ringing before we got out of the parking lot.

young and shy
Old 04-27-2010, 09:28 PM

Default young and shy

Quote:
Originally Posted by marissaalex View Post
just grab her boobs and rub between her legs, and if she doesnt like freak out, then u can prob fuck her LOL

im just saying that because a black guy came up and did that to me. i was young and shy though.
so after he did that did you fuck him and did you get his nut and where mouth pussy???????????

Old 04-28-2010, 06:11 AM

I can always spot a black cock lover....
It's in there eyes....
Me and my boy would alaways tag team them....
Im the italian stallion, and if they didnt like BBC they liked me... and later they got comfortable for the BBC, most were comfortable right away!
You just have to have an eye for it

Most of the women me and my friend whos from Jamaica pick up are married

Old 04-28-2010, 05:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by susu56 View Post
If I am out in public at a mall or bar and I see a guy I am interested in I give him a come-on smile or wink even when I am with my husband. If I think he is too shy to come up to me with my husband there. I will tell him to go do something so the guy and I can get acquainted. Sometimes even hubby lets them know. Last weekend we were at the Home Depot getting some yard supplies and a very good looking young black guy asked if we needed help loading the mulch. Hubby knew I was interested so he gave the guy my cell phone#. My phone was ringing before we got out of the parking lot.
Lucky guy!

Let me know
Old 04-28-2010, 06:46 PM

Default Let me know

I have been approached by black men at malls, etc. However they just say things like "What a cute butt," etc. It would be nice to just be approached with a compliment and asked to have a cup of coffe or the like. I have not been with a black man yet, but I am certainly in the market, but not for a gangsta type at all.
Beth

Old 04-28-2010, 07:32 PM

I have been told that married or single white women ,sometimes older, wear an ankle bracelet on the right ankle. also when they are with their husbands and are flirting with you its eveident they are into you.white women who dress very sexy also seem to be flirting with the brothas also.

I think I am a very lucky woman!!
Old 04-28-2010, 09:36 PM

Default I think I am a very lucky woman!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by S_Sevens View Post
Lucky guy!
Thanks, but I think I am the lucky one!!

Old 04-28-2010, 09:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by susu56 View Post
Thanks, but I think I am the lucky one!!
He's just as lucky for the fact that I wish I was him! Have you guys ever hit it off as yet?

Yes, That night
Old 04-28-2010, 10:07 PM

Default Yes, That night

Quote:
Originally Posted by S_Sevens View Post
He's just as lucky for the fact that I wish I was him! Have you guys ever hit it off as yet?
Yes after he called he said he got off work in a few hours, so we went and got a motel. He joined us and we had a great time. The only bad thing is since we didn't know him I made him use a condom. I prefer to take it bareback. We are meeting again and he said he would bring proof of no stds so he can cum in me this time is how I really luv it from a young black guy.