Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 02-29-2020, 11:10 AM

That's so HOT... Truth is, I'd LOVE my daughter to give me BLACK Grand Babies...

Old 02-29-2020, 05:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmielee View Post
My wife is like that and know she has had black cock, I imagine almost every mature, prim and proper white woman I know taking a big black cock and know they would be enjoying it.
The same is true of black pussy. Once those "mature, prim and proper white women" have a one-on-one with us black gals, they always want more.

Old 02-29-2020, 05:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefMark View Post
That's so HOT... Truth is, I'd LOVE my daughter to give me BLACK Grand Babies...
Just like every white daddy, that secret desire to see daughter having beautiful black kiddos.

Luv that thought
Old 03-01-2020, 01:12 PM

Default Luv that thought

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChocolateCandy View Post
The same is true of black pussy. Once those "mature, prim and proper white women" have a one-on-one with us black gals, they always want more.
Would luv to see you and my wife together also.

I want more
Old 03-01-2020, 06:49 PM

Default I want more

Quote:
Nothing prim and proper about me and I luv black pussy almost as much as I luv black cock....Becky
Attached Thumbnails
Do You Ever Imagine Women You Know With BBC?-538f1030-5bc6-47ce-b76a-138d491e3ea6.jpg  

Stuck up Sister in Law
Old 03-02-2020, 03:03 PM

Default Stuck up Sister in Law

My sister in law is a snobby, stuck up know it all. Would love to get her drunk and take her to a black Mandingo party so she can finally relax and enjoy life.

Old 03-18-2020, 11:33 AM

Quote:
I have to dress smartly for work - skirt suits, hose etc. I sometimes wonder what the others in the office would think if they knew what a slut for black I am. I have a number of Black girls who report to me and i think that sometimes they must notice how respectful I am to them....

Last edited by mature_joanna; 03-18-2020 at 01:27 PM..

Old 03-23-2020, 06:20 PM

I want my wife to but i don't know how to find the guys

Old 03-25-2020, 11:32 AM

Smile

I am one of those Prim and Proper white women. # years ago a coworker told me she was living with a black man. This intrigued me and I would ask her about it. The best got to me and the 3 of us went to a nite club. I was asked several times to dance,but did not on the first nite. Several weeks later we went again. This time i DID dance and was aroused by the affection and touching I received The next time we went I danced and agreed to go with a gent. We went to a nearby motel and he stripped me and the stood in front of me showing me his manhood. I knew from dancing and feeling men against my belly that they were larger than my husband . I took him into my mouth and felt relief in giving him pleasure. He placed me on my back and entered. FROM that point on I was hooked!! I have been with several black men for the last 4 years and will continue . This is an expeince EVERY WHITE women should enjoy.

All the time
Old 03-28-2020, 05:48 AM

Default All the time

I think about this all the time. I have a 3 or 4 female co-workers that I'm SURE would look HOT naked and on their knees with their sexy married mouths wrapped around a thick BBC, and a nice load of cum dripping off their chins !

I had a former co-worker who confessed that she enjoyed black cock, and was going to let me watch one of her black lovers use her, but we never got the opportunity to set it up before she quit working there. She had a pretty face and a thick set of lips, and confessed that the loved cum.......I really wish I could have seen her in action ! LOL