Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 03-28-2020, 11:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by koolkouple4u View Post
I had a former co-worker who confessed that she enjoyed black cock, and was going to let me watch one of her black lovers use her, but we never got the opportunity to set it up before she quit working there. She had a pretty face and a thick set of lips, and confessed that the loved cum.......I really wish I could have seen her in action ! LOL
I started thinking about this because of a co-worker too. One day I was sitting next to her at a meeting. I looked down and saw a queen of spades tattoo on her ankle. It was not there the next day, so I knew it had to have been a temporary tattoo but I was wondering what she was doing that led her to put it here.

Old 04-10-2020, 05:14 PM

I don’t think most people can look at me and tell how sexual I am. This makes me wonder how many people are hiding how kinky they truly are. I know of two women in our community that are straight laced and proper and have very colorful histories.

ex-gf
Old 01-18-2021, 09:57 PM

Default ex-gf

I'd love to see an ex-girlfriend her daughter and sister all take multi BBCs at the same gangbang and all get knocked up. Their family would go crazy knowing the babies were black.

Old 01-18-2021, 10:57 PM

I never thought my wife would ever fuck a black guy but then she did and now she's left me. Ever since, whenever I see an attractive white woman I always picture her getting black fucked. I think once you get involved in this particular kink it's pretty normal.

Old 01-19-2021, 12:58 AM

Absolutely all the time! And a few black ladies white white guys if I’m honest. But for sure. And usually multiple

Old 01-19-2021, 03:23 PM

only the hot ones.

The ones I imagine the most are the professional , business type, MILF . Well dressed , well educated good jobs , kids and husband .

But you know they're bored looking for some excitement . Maybe they had black boyfriends or had black lovers in HS or College and now need to scratch that itch . Those are the ones I see out there and find them as well quite a large number of white women now are looking for black men.

So I’m not the only one?!
Old 01-24-2021, 07:34 AM

Default So I’m not the only one?!

It was a challenge at first to get my wife into this but once she did, it was quite enjoyable for all involved. To this day when I see a beautiful white or Asian wife, even a single one, my mind wanders into interracial mode, imagining them with a black man, just as I imagined my wife, I still think of her whenever I see a black man. My first thought is to see her sucking him off or on her back, legs wrapped around him.
I used to think I was not mentally right, thinking this way, but I see from this forum I’m not alone after all!

Last edited by contrastcpl; 01-24-2021 at 11:14 AM..

Yes
Old 01-24-2021, 08:52 AM

Default Yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by aguy19047 View Post
i know a woman through work.

She is 41 years old, blonde hair, blue/gray eyes. She is about 5'4", petite with small boobs. She dresses very fashionably and is very proper and prissy.

I love to imagine her on her hands and knees getting pounded at both ended by bbc.

Does anyone else ever imagine women they work with doing the same thing?
me i would 🤤😛

Old 01-24-2021, 08:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessJoJo View Post
I don’t think most people can look at me and tell how sexual I am. This makes me wonder how many people are hiding how kinky they truly are. I know of two women in our community that are straight laced and proper and have very colorful histories.
So true. I think about this all the time.

Old 01-25-2021, 12:35 AM

YES. Both my Wife & Daughter...