Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Any white bois ever seduced by a big assertive Black man?
Old 02-11-2020, 05:03 PM

Default Any white bois ever seduced by a big assertive Black man?

Years ago my very large Black roomate seduced me. That's when I knew my place.

Old 02-12-2020, 01:01 PM

Details details...

Old 02-14-2020, 02:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitelovesblack View Post
Years ago my very large Black roomate seduced me. That's when I knew my place.
yes details
happened to me 3 years ago by wife lover

my girls dream
Old 02-16-2020, 06:45 AM

Default my girls dream

I love it, when my girl fuck my ass. she thinks that white mens assholes, are more suited for taking a cock, than other races. I think she is on to something.
She wants a real powerfull black bull, to fuck my ass. ending with him, pumping his supior potent seed deep into my ass.
I will take it and be a sissy instead of her beta male.

Old 02-16-2020, 08:28 AM

Yes one of ex wifes lovers called me one day and invited me to his place. we were chatting about the sex he had with her a few nights earlier. he was complaining she didnt go balls deep on him. i said I didn't know why, it didnt look like she was far off. his dick was a good 9 to 10 inches. he said "why you think you can do better" I joked and said I have no idea i never tried, with that he took his dick out in front of me. from that point on I am addicted to blowing black men to their balls.

Old 02-16-2020, 09:40 AM

Hell yeah I've been a slave for black dick for years what details do you want?

Old 02-20-2020, 05:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hungry4darkmeat View Post
Hell yeah I've been a slave for black dick for years what details do you want?
Sounds hot. What does your Black owner do to his white slave boi?

He knew
Old 03-30-2020, 02:03 PM

Default He knew

I don’t know if I would call this being seduced, but if you look at my profile you can see that I am a cross dressing sissy. I love wearing women’s lingerie and slutty clothes. Although in public depending on where I’m going I’m typically in my normal men’s clothing but sometimes I wear a blouse and women’s jeans.
I love shopping at torrid stores because they are so helpful and go out of their way to make me look my best as a sissy.
On this particular day I was wearing my skinny Jeggings jeans & a purple blouse. The jeans are a little bit short on my legs which works out well because my fishnet stockings are exposed. Anyway I did my shopping and bought a few things. While I was in the store working out into the mall I could see a very handsome well-built black man sitting on one of the couches looking into the store. I have to admit it did make my sissy pussy twitch, but I didn’t know I was making his BBC hard at the same time.

After I checked out I had it back out in the mall with my bags and had only gotten a few steps of the store when I heard a voice behind me saying “hey sissy “
Before I even turned around I knew it was him and my heart was already pounding.
I turned I said “yes sir? “

The very next words out of his mouth were “come with me you little faggot “ as we walked he was asking me questions about what I had bought and how long I had been a sissy.
He wanted to know what I was wearing under my clothes. By that time we had arrived at the mall bathroom. Fortunately it was empty. I don’t think he would’ve changed his mind has it been full of people.

We went into the large stall and he ordered me to takeoff my clothes which I couldn’t do fast enough. I stood before him in my pink lingerie, garters and stockings, dressed just for such an occasion.

Needless to say this powerful black man fed me has huge thick cock and fucked my sissy pussy hard. He must’ve fucked me full force for at least 10 minutes before going balls deep and unloading deep in my sissy womb. After he bred me he ordered me to clean his cock, which of course he didn’t need to do because I planned on cleaning it anyway. It was delicious!

That was my first experience with something like that and unfortunately has been my last. I haven’t seen him again although I still shop a lot at TORRID and I always look for him. He can use me anytime he wants. There’s nothing better than being addicted to big black cock!

Chloe

Black oler boys ues to fuck me after school
Old 03-31-2020, 12:38 AM

Default Black oler boys ues to fuck me after school

I was 13 yrs ole and older black boys make me suck their cock and then started fucking my little white ass I loved it and want to be use by them all the time I grew up in love with every black ma cock I sucked and begged them to fuck me I have be such a sissy slut all my life I love being a black mans sissy

Old 03-31-2020, 01:35 AM

My BF is a Dominant Black Man.
My wife Marcy has been in charge of us as a couple since we started dating 20 years ago and we have lived an FLR marriage since then, she even proposed to me, not the other way around. I have been her loyal sissy since our first date and loving cuckold for the last 10 years now.
She has been exclusive to black men after our first years of cucking, and I have happily sucked all of her black lovers that have wanted to let me, and been fucked as a sissy from many of them.
I was tending bar at one of her current Bull's parties one night when a very tall and handsome friend of His sat down and asked me to make him a drink. He and I small talked for a while before my wife came over and formally introduced us as He is a very good friend of her Bull's. We talked a little more before He rose to leave since He needed to be somewhere else by then. He rocked my world when he took my hand and kissed my fingers, telling me He enjoyed meeting me and said He might see me around if Marcy kept seeing James.
The next day, Marcy asked me if I liked meeting Samuel at the party and I had to admit I really liked when he kissed my hand. I know I blushed deep red when He did that and I asked my Wife when I might see Him again as I enjoyed our conversation. I asked her almost daily if she had seen or heard from him, and I did admit to her that I sort of had a crush on Him.
A few days later, my cell phone rang while I was doing dishes and it was HIM!! Omg, I had to sit down when I heard that sexy voice and He immediately started asking about being a sissy for Marcy and James, and asked what I was wearing and just flirting really hard the whole time we talked. When Marcy got home later that day, She told me that we going on a double date that Saturday night with James and Samuel. The three days between than and Saturday I was a basket case trying to get myself totally ready and pick my best skirt and blouse and of course my sexiest undies too, just in case.
The Men picked us up early that night and we spent most of the evening at a very good blues club. I was afraid someone would say something about me being dressed femme or something, but as I was on Samuels arm most of the night, unless we were dancing or in the booth just visiting, no one seemed bothered by how I was dressed. I found out Samuel is gay, and likes white bois that are sissy for real Men, we even went out to the car and made out once.
James and Marcy dropped us off at Samuels house later and I didn't get home until late Sunday evening. My pussy was well tended to by Samuel and I was constantly leaking cum. I sucked that magnificent cock I don't know how many times that day with Him, mostly to get Him hard so He could fuck me again, but I did get some very tasty treats for my tummy too.
That was a year ago, and I feel so desired by Him and He has never failed to satisfy His needs with me, or left me unsatisfied either. I still service James and Marcy, but look forward to my times with Samuel. He spends the night with me sometimes, but I am at His home much more often. He is THE only Man to have seduced me totally, and I do see Him pretty regularly both with and without Marcy and James. We are pretty much a steady couple now.

Last edited by paul_a_cuck; 03-31-2020 at 01:44 AM..