Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

black breeding suggestion
Old 05-07-2020, 03:25 AM

Default black breeding suggestion

Hi, I am new here, I wasn't going to make a account, but with recent discussion with my black bull, I would love to get some advice.

I am a white 19 years old college girl, I had a small taste of BBC about a month ago, a well hung black bull fuck me for a weekend, it was the best thing I have ever had! Since then I am totally hooked with it.

Anyway, we keep in touch, having some small talks and sharing horny fantasy, he recently ask me to have his baby, as a ultimate blacked goal. After a really long discussion, everything is sorted out, in term of time and secrets, it is "Do-able".

I want to get some suggestion, should I do it ?
Is there anything I should worry about, how to maximize the chance of me getting impregnated with his seed?

For real
Old 05-07-2020, 06:28 PM

Cool For real

Being a real person would be very helpful /s

Old 05-08-2020, 12:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WifeLover70 View Post
You seriously need outside advice on this, kid? Be a fuck doll and cum bucket if you must. But, just don’t be a brain dead one.
Good man... finally.

Old 05-09-2020, 05:38 PM

Honey I had four kids by my bulls and after about two weeks to a few months I got no help from them I raised them by me self, IT IS VERY HARD by your self , A few will help with support and A lot tell you they will but don't count on it.

Old 05-12-2020, 12:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by annelove View Post
Hi, I am new here, I wasn't going to make a account, but with recent discussion with my black bull, I would love to get some advice.

I am a white 19 years old college girl, I had a small taste of BBC about a month ago, a well hung black bull fuck me for a weekend, it was the best thing I have ever had! Since then I am totally hooked with it.

Anyway, we keep in touch, having some small talks and sharing horny fantasy, he recently ask me to have his baby, as a ultimate blacked goal. After a really long discussion, everything is sorted out, in term of time and secrets, it is "Do-able".

I want to get some suggestion, should I do it ?
Is there anything I should worry about, how to maximize the chance of me getting impregnated with his seed?
Are you real and serious? How come you don't have any pics? If you are legit, message me. I'm in a similar position as well.

Old 05-12-2020, 12:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielle69 View Post
Honey I had four kids by my bulls and after about two weeks to a few months I got no help from them I raised them by me self, IT IS VERY HARD by your self , A few will help with support and A lot tell you they will but don't count on it.
Yeah unfortunately, most black men are not good fathers and abandon the families. It's a huge problem in the black community.

Old 05-22-2020, 08:50 PM

You should be emotionally and financially able to care for a child. It is a serious responsibility. You should marry the guy because it is vital that the child's father be in their lives. If the guy does not want to marry you then I suggest you find a whiteboy who is a willing cuckold and loves the fact that you are pregnant by a black man and you prefer sex with black men.

Old 05-22-2020, 08:54 PM

I suggested to her that it may be in her best interest to find a whiteboy who is a willing cuckold who loves the fact she may get pregnant by a black man and she may prefer sex with black men.

Old 05-22-2020, 09:21 PM

There is only one reason to have a baby and the “ultimate blacked goal” ain’t it....Becky

Our biggest fantasy/desire......
Old 01-14-2021, 02:01 PM

Default Our biggest fantasy/desire......

WOW, odd response from everyone here and a FAST way to chase someone new away........there isn't a single white woman that is having sex with a Black Lover that does not at some point have this cross their mind. That is reality.

Sex with Black Lovers is in a whole new universe from that with white guys, even GOOD IN BED white guys....few and far between too by the way. Black Lovers take us to a level of sexual enjoyment we NEVER knew existed except in books and our fantasies, and BEYOND!!

The levels of lust and desire that they create in us makes us willing to do virtually anything to satisfy them sexually, and that includes being bred and having their babies. Ladies, be honest...MAYBE in the first year with your husband you "wanted it" regular and daily....but what about the intense level of desire and NEED Black Lovers create in us.....we THINK about it all the time, we WANT it all the time, we NEED it all the time, your heart skips a beat when the phone rings hoping its HIM, or that the next text is from HIM!! You are immediately WET and willing when he calls, texts, emails....you'll leave your kids birthday party to go have sex with HIM!!! Well, maybe shortly after while hubby cleans up the mess....

I know this because I WAS this person for a 3 year period and I almost destroyed my marriage over the insanity of my life and it was the BEST sex of my life!! Honestly, the only reason we don't already have at least one black baby is because I maintained a minimum level of sanity and mostly because I have a tipped uterus which makes it difficult for me to get pregnant....I was VERY casual about birth control then (I use a diaphragm) and easily convinced to pass on putting it in when we got to that point (can't leave it in all the time, it causes cramps).

I still have interracial pregnancy desires and it is something hubby and I hope to act on once COVID is under control....I have almost ZERO sex life right now.....but the lack of sex has brought back ALL my old needs and desires and fantasies again and we have decided that we WILL act on them this time. I still have sadness over not having a baby with one Black Lover that I REALLY fell in love with hard, we decided to stop ANY pretense of birth control and see what happens and his wife busted us and we broke up.......worst decision EVER!!

so I'm in support of Anne, she is living my dream and if you see her other post she is doing it right too as we will when the time comes. Anne, hope you are out there and see this ONE LETTER OF SUPPORT ANYWAY....AND MY MESSAGE TO YOU PERSONALLY.

J (the also desires black pregnancy wife)