Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Oh my! ❤️❤️❤️
Old 05-27-2023, 11:23 AM

Default Oh my! ❤️❤️❤️

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracyjane47 View Post
The sooner the better. As soon as a girl gets her period, she should be introduced to BBCs.

How erotic to think of a first time young girl having her period then soon after having her cherry popped by an older Bull 40 years or older.

Regret
Old 06-04-2023, 10:21 AM

Default Regret

Sadly I was a late bloomer and only discovered bbc a few years ago but making up for it now!

Yes
Old 06-05-2023, 11:18 AM

Default Yes

At 21 on my honeymoon to Jamaica. Had a few drinks to many on the second night. Woke up the next morning with 2 black men in bed with me and Mark smiling at us

First time with BBC
Old 02-12-2024, 04:18 PM

Default First time with BBC

My actual first time was a REAL bust, LOL..But I was hooked. I was 28 and had been married to hubby #2 for 2 years. I wish I had given in tomy desires when I was MUCH younger now. Had I done so thoug, my life would probably be VERY different from what it is today. Once I started, I went on a 3 year period of insanity for BBC, I was exclusively BBC used during that time and it got more and more intense as it went on. Had hubby not given me an ultimatum (rightfully so) I was headed down the rabbit hole and LOVING IT!! J (the wife)

First time
Old 02-18-2024, 01:05 PM

Default First time

I was 17 when I first fucked by a black guy,since then I've had a variety of men black white,Indian , Pakistani.
But I do prefer black men.

First time
Old 02-19-2024, 12:01 AM

Default First time

I were 12 the first time i were with a black man. He lived next door and mom worked 24/7 so we got alot of time together. It was the start of the life i now have <3

Old 03-09-2024, 02:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geraldene View Post
I can relate to that. 13/14 would have been a more appropriate age
Completely agree. They should start young fuck BBC

How old
Old 03-09-2024, 04:48 AM

Wink How old

I was a rebellious 17 yr old when I finally convinced a 25 yr old school friend of my older brother and sister to give a freckled, flat chested, brace face something the neighborhood boys I had been with couldn’t.
He most certainly did. I had my first real orgasm (a few) and learned what the warm rush of cum splashing actually in me and not a condom. Apparently my teen pussy appreciated his manhood and squeezed on him while I orgasmed. I know I enjoyed it as well, enough to taunt pregnancy by getting him to do it again before he went home.
It was 25 yrs before I was with another black man and I haven’t regretted the pleasures of black men ever since.
I have a personal goal to have a new black lover every year on my birthday. I know my old kitty is going to loose interest eventually so I am building up a cushion to cover that time. I am 5 ahead so far.

Old 03-09-2024, 06:58 PM

I was 47 now 52 haven't stopped

Old 03-10-2024, 11:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by roxanna105 View Post
I was 47 now 52 haven't stopped
Jeez. The dim, distant mists of time make it hard to recall.....but I was around 18, 19 (or thereabouts).

I'm 63 now.....and still have some "regulars". And not the boys of my youth, oh no; these guys are REAL men.....who know exactly what they want (and have every intention of getting it, an' all!).

The pleasure is mutual, I assure you.

Gina.