Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Negril Jamaica
Old 05-31-2020, 06:32 AM

Default Negril Jamaica

Me and my friend were 17 on holiday in Jamaica, I got the taste after that.

Old 06-17-2020, 11:17 AM

Default ..

i was 17 on vacations

Dawn
Old 06-18-2020, 08:02 AM

Default Dawn

I started having black boyfriends at quite an early age , from 15 onwards, at 17 I was fucked by my black boyfriend regularly, I didn't really bother with white guys, definitely more attracted to black men.

Old 06-23-2020, 03:36 PM

i got my first bbc at 16 it was my first time ever and i been doing bbc ever since

Old 06-24-2020, 03:25 AM

i was 50 when i had my first bbc and now i'm 61 and i still love it. i let everyone i've had cum in me

Old 07-02-2020, 12:28 PM

Default Age

The first black man was a friend of das i was 15 at the time, i loved it so much i had to have more

When ?
Old 07-02-2020, 02:15 PM

Default When ?

I was mid 30's when I first found the joys of interracial sex. Even though I'm married, my hubby allows me to fulfill my intimate sex desires with BBC. He enjoys watching. I'm addicted to blk men

Newly Engaged
Old 07-03-2020, 03:23 PM

Default Newly Engaged

I was 38 and newly engaged to my 2nd husband. I wanted to sample my first BBC before my wedding. I met a charming black Professor online and he introduced me to my first black cock. I had mind blowing orgasms as he deposited his black seed in all three of my holes. I gave my anal virginity to him that day and many times since. I let him share me with his black friends and soon became the group slut. I confessed to my Fiancé. When he married me anyway, I knew that I would always be a BBC Slutwife on the side.

Old 07-03-2020, 08:46 PM

I think I got used to the idea because I used to date so many whores with black boyfriends. I was a teenager. Then always enjoyed having black guys prep my partners.

Old 07-03-2020, 08:50 PM

earlier than I'd like to admit, let's just say in high school... It was a very addictive relationship with a black guy a couple years older than me. He had me so utterly vulnerable and hopelessly obsessed... It fucked me up (no pun intended) in all aspects of my life. My ability to be content, my relationships with not only my white boyfriend, but even friendships suffered as a result of our wild behavior. I experienced such an unworldly high that I truly turned into a maniac. At one point we'd meet up to fuck every day. I think I was 17 when he had me hook up with his two friends as well. The time we had to go to the drug store to purchase plan B was when I felt a bit of shame, but it was also pretty hot and definitely made me realize how freaky black dudes make me