Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

I need a BBC to fuck my tight little wet virgin pussy (Perferablly gangbanged)
Old 06-09-2020, 05:04 AM

Default I need a BBC to fuck my tight little wet virgin pussy (Perferablly gangbanged)

Hi my name is Sarah and I am 21 years old that lives in California. I am still a virgin I have dated multiple guys but never had sex yet. My fantasy was to get my tight virgin pussy taken by a BBC or get gangbanged for my first time hehe. I am very tight so please be gentle with me at first until you stretch me open then you can fuck me like the filthy whore I am 🥰.
Attached Thumbnails
I need a BBC to fuck my tight little wet virgin pussy (Perferablly  gangbanged)-20200608_040200.jpg   I need a BBC to fuck my tight little wet virgin pussy (Perferablly  gangbanged)-20200608_065250.jpg   I need a BBC to fuck my tight little wet virgin pussy (Perferablly  gangbanged)-20200608_012803.jpg   I need a BBC to fuck my tight little wet virgin pussy (Perferablly  gangbanged)-20200608_061402.jpg   I need a BBC to fuck my tight little wet virgin pussy (Perferablly  gangbanged)-20200608_035937.jpg  

Filthy whore???
Old 06-09-2020, 06:07 PM

Default Filthy whore???

You have to be the first virgin filthy whore I have ever heard about. Just saying....Becky

Old 06-10-2020, 05:59 PM

Hi Sarah! You are so sexy perfect to take a nice BBC. I would love to join you or guide you. I’m a white guy very turned on by white women fucking black men. It could be fun sensual and full of pleasure. Start slow then open you up

Old 09-18-2020, 06:47 PM

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dieiviise View Post
Hi my name is Sarah and I am 21 years old that lives in California. I am still a virgin I have dated multiple guys but never had sex yet. My fantasy was to get my tight virgin pussy taken by a BBC or get gangbanged for my first time hehe. I am very tight so please be gentle with me at first until you stretch me open then you can fuck me like the filthy whore I am 🥰.

Oh Plz!! 💯 Click bait.

Old 09-18-2020, 11:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang Alley View Post

Oh Plz!! 💯 Click bait.

Lol Mustang!! Still calling out the fakes! Love it!

MC

Old 09-19-2020, 06:51 AM

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmc500 View Post
Lol Mustang!! Still calling out the fakes! Love it!

MC

Hey Shug!!! Gosh long time. Yea just my luck the first post I read was this one. Lol go figure. Hope life is treating you good and you’re staying safe.

Fantastic
Old 09-19-2020, 12:31 PM

Exclamation Fantastic

Quote:
I feel like I am in a Tramp rally.. One fantastic thing after another.. Do you happen to live near Area 51 by any chance?

Sexy
Old 09-20-2020, 11:15 AM

Default Sexy

Quote:
Hot baby you are so fine

Old 09-20-2020, 05:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang Alley View Post

Oh Plz!! 💯 Click bait.

Glad you said something Mustang Alley , I was about to book that flight and join that gangbang. Let me know when u plan a true gangbang so I can attend then I will know its real 🥰😍🥰

Old 09-21-2020, 07:37 AM

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by paperchaser220002003 View Post
Glad you said something Mustang Alley , I was about to book that flight and join that gangbang. Let me know when u plan a true gangbang so I can attend then I will know its real 🥰😍🥰

Of course dear, I can’t imagine having one without you!! 🥰 💋

Tags
bbc all holes filled, first black cock, first experience, virgin