Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

same here
Old 07-04-2010, 02:50 AM

Default same here

i feel that i cannot satisfy the wife anymore since i started high blood pressure medicine....i have asked her if she wanted to fuck other people but she has not yet decided to do it.....any advice? should she? how can i make her feel comfortable in doing it? she is horny and needs a large cock and i have difficulty to keep it hard....

Old 07-04-2010, 03:14 AM

My husband was always on the small side at 5 1/2". However, he hasn't been able to get a solid erection or maintain one for about two years. I on the other hand have a very high sex drive.

I too Have that Problem
Old 07-04-2010, 03:29 AM

Default I too Have that Problem

My wimpy sissy husband has that problem. Too small and always LIMP He has NEVER pleased me except for eating me. That is why I now looking for a real man and a Black Man who I know can please me.

Old 07-14-2010, 08:35 PM

im 23 and husband is 29 yet he is small and always limp. he can barely last 3-4 minutes.

Talk to her about it.
Old 08-01-2010, 04:30 PM

Default Talk to her about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by newatthis17 View Post
i feel that i cannot satisfy the wife anymore since i started high blood pressure medicine....i have asked her if she wanted to fuck other people but she has not yet decided to do it.....any advice? should she? how can i make her feel comfortable in doing it? she is horny and needs a large cock and i have difficulty to keep it hard....
When you are in bed suggest to her you would like to see her with a younger black man, tell her you know she needs to be satisfied and you don't mind. Put the idea in her head and she will probably fantasize about it like I did and keep talking to her about it. It will probably improve your love making also.

Old 08-01-2010, 04:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahen1986 View Post
im 23 and husband is 29 yet he is small and always limp. he can barely last 3-4 minutes.
Get you a good black man, girl. Might get your little dicked hubby hard too.

Same situation
Old 08-01-2010, 04:35 PM

Default Same situation

Quote:
Originally Posted by hot4blk2 View Post
My husband was always on the small side at 5 1/2". However, he hasn't been able to get a solid erection or maintain one for about two years. I on the other hand have a very high sex drive.
Your situation sounds exactly like mine. Does your husband understand your need for more?

Did you find someone on here?
Old 08-01-2010, 04:39 PM

Default Did you find someone on here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by studmuffin22 View Post
I know exactly where you are coming from that is how I found this site to begin with looking for some one to please me because hubby could not
Hope you found someone. We have met several on here and Craigs List has worked well for us finding local guys also.

So right
Old 08-01-2010, 04:42 PM

Default So right

Quote:
Originally Posted by puta7 View Post
Why is it that when women go menopausal and horney as hell, their men go limp? That's not just right!

So grateful for young men who know there's a world of older ladies out here who want it bad! especially latinos!

My husband and I haven't touched each other in years. what I need is a couple guys to co-service on a regular basis! That'd keep momma happy....
Couldn't have said it better myself!!

Old 08-01-2010, 05:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by susu56 View Post
Couldn't have said it better myself!!
"So say we all!" LOL

I'm 39, hubby will be 45. I'm lucky if we have sex twice a month, and yes that's why I'm here. High Sex Drive is an understatement.

Thanks for all the great threads susu56... It's nice to know I'm at least in good company.