Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Does she really want BBC ?
Old 10-08-2020, 01:33 AM

Default Does she really want BBC ?

Me and the wife have been together f

Last edited by Mike0802; 08-18-2021 at 02:08 AM..

She's wanting it; don't push too hard, too fast
Old 11-22-2020, 04:23 AM

Default She's wanting it; don't push too hard, too fast

@mike0802, Your wife is definitely wanting to feel a bbc in her. You just have to be patient. Keep going with the fantasy talk, toy, & pics from your friend. Have him over for dinner. Enjoy some wine. See how it goes.

Old 11-22-2020, 06:57 PM

Look for what it’s worth & I don’t know your girls likes, dislikes, habits or persuasions! But from my experience if someone wants something they do it! Right? And speaking from my own personal experience that’s just what my wife did...... and before I even knew it, it was too late!

You can push and hint! But ultimately it’s her choice, fuck-all you do is gonna sway the situation. You’d maybe have more chance trying reverse psychology, telling her please don’t cheat, don’t fuck a black man..... just a thought!

Old 03-25-2021, 01:53 PM

Its hard to believe all the drama you are injecting into this supposed scenario. But if by chance its true you should have little problem converting her. Ive turned dozens of ww on to black men. And shes a easy case.

Old 03-25-2021, 06:55 PM

Shes probably been "on board" longer than you think hahaha.

Old 03-25-2021, 08:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike0802 View Post
So the wife has finally agreed to take her first black cock , a few days ago she started asking me how I knew my black friend that is gonna be her first bbc and said she wants to do it so I'm setting that up now and glad the time is finally here , when I got home the other day after us talking about it she was super wet and told me to come fuck her as soon as I got home which normally doesn't happen. Since we got kids but was just a quickie and then we did a good when we laid down and she was talking about it when we did it the second time and her pussy was squirting everywhere so I guess I answered my own question here
I certainly wish you well but I hope you understand that once this happens you lose all control. If this gets to a point where you think it's getting out of control and you want her to stop, don't be surprised if she tells you that she won't stop. You're going to hear from a lot of men who are going to congratulate you and tell you how lucky you are. But they won't be there to help you pick up the pieces if things get out of control.

I'm not trying to rain on your parade. But I can tell you from experience that it doesn't always end well. My now ex-wife left me to be with her lover.

Good luck.

Old 03-25-2021, 09:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike0802 View Post
But I wouldn't mind if she got hooked on it but as of right now it's suppose to be a one time thing but we will see how that goes lol
Who decided it supposed to be a one time thing? It's her body and if she decides she wants it to be an all the time thing you really won't have a say in the matter.

Old 03-25-2021, 10:09 PM

First off don't listen to people who tell you this will end badly for you. I know plenty of couples who've gone this route and they say it's the best thing they've ever done really helps the marriage adds some excitement and energy to it . So a great way to keep your marriage interesting. Trust me your wife knows the difference between love and sex. You'll be fine.

Now as for the next step. Bring over some black men . If you don't know any or any you would be OK with fucking your wife . Then go to web sites and look for one. Bring him home set the mood nice dinner, some wine, nice music. And let nature take its course. Does she want you there you think or would she better if you were gone . Maybe make some excuse to go someplace . Work or something. Or you could go out and "accidentally" meet someone and again let nature take its course.

She does want it you does have to make easy for her to get.

Old 03-26-2021, 04:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man in NJ View Post
I certainly wish you well but I hope you understand that once this happens you lose all control. If this gets to a point where you think it's getting out of control and you want her to stop, don't be surprised if she tells you that she won't stop. You're going to hear from a lot of men who are going to congratulate you and tell you how lucky you are. But they won't be there to help you pick up the pieces if things get out of control.

I'm not trying to rain on your parade. But I can tell you from experience that it doesn't always end well. My now ex-wife left me to be with her lover.

Good luck.
Youre giving good advice. My hotwife setup went great for years. So great in fact I can say it was almost worth it. But my wife also left with her lover. He had moved in and when he moved out my wife AND daughter went with him. Now hes banging both of them and word is hes pimping them to his friends . I miss them dearly.
So yes theres always that worry. Anybody that tells guys otherwise are just bullshitters.

Old 03-26-2021, 04:02 PM

Just because it didn't work out for you two doesn't mean it 's bad for everyone. Sounds like Mike here has a good marriage so it will go well for him and his wife.

Yeah get a nice hotel room some place meet him in the lobby . If the hotel has a bar and restaurant have dinner and drinks and then head up to the room. You going to watch or leave them alone.

Good and bad you know this guy you have a certain comfort level I guess but that can add challenges . You see him everyday. Whats your relationship with him.

Tags
wife bbc