Interracial Forums

Interracial Forums (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/)
-   General Interracial Discussion (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/general-interracial-discussion/)
-   -   Wife gets a lot of compliments from black men (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/general-interracial-discussion/15923-wife-gets-lot-compliments-black-men.html)

KrazyD 12-23-2020 12:59 PM

Wife gets a lot of compliments from black men

This has been going on for years. She gets compliments from black men at work, at social gatherings, restaurants, bars, even malls. This happens a lot when she is at work. She gets asked out for drinks or dinner etc. She doesn't hide this from me. Or maybe she does hide parts of what all happens. I don't know. The compliments come even if I am around. Always polite, never anything rude. So what triggers this? Why not other men? Any one else experience this?

ironmike500 12-23-2020 03:23 PM

Your wife is into us and when you and her are out walking together she sends out that message loud and clear. And so we hit on her and she likes it. Who knows as we're complimenting her telling how hot she is she's slipping us her number seen it. happen. And you 're right she's not telling you everything she's probably running into guys she's already fucked.

vikkiem126 12-23-2020 04:27 PM

yup

agree with ironmike she's done black and likes it probly still doin black when a white girl likes black the black man somehow picks up on it i get compliments from black men all the time even when i'm with hubby but then i serve a black Dom and been doin black since i was 16 i love bbc and they somehow just know that i do and react to me i love it

KrazyD 12-24-2020 03:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ironmike500 (Post 93797)
Your wife is into us and when you and her are out walking together she sends out that message loud and clear. And so we hit on her and she likes it. Who knows as we're complimenting her telling how hot she is she's slipping us her number seen it. happen. And you 're right she's not telling you everything she's probably running into guys she's already fucked.

I see your point. But it cant be magic right? So what is it? Its been happening for over 15 years. By the way we have both seen others and to the best of my knowledge she has only seen other white men. No secrets there. So why hide anything with black men? I have no issues one way or another. I meet all kinds of women myself. But I am fascinated by the the way she attracts black men and wonder what is that attraction or signal. Something she does , says, wears?

KrazyD 12-24-2020 03:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vikkiem126 (Post 93799)
agree with ironmike she's done black and likes it probly still doin black when a white girl likes black the black man somehow picks up on it i get compliments from black men all the time even when i'm with hubby but then i serve a black Dom and been doin black since i was 16 i love bbc and they somehow just know that i do and react to me i love it

Interesting!! I am so curious about this. See my reply to ironmike.

jimmielee 12-24-2020 01:05 PM

Same with my wife

Quote:

Originally Posted by KrazyD (Post 93795)
This has been going on for years. She gets compliments from black men at work, at social gatherings, restaurants, bars, even malls. This happens a lot when she is at work. She gets asked out for drinks or dinner etc. She doesn't hide this from me. Or maybe she does hide parts of what all happens. I don't know. The compliments come even if I am around. Always polite, never anything rude. So what triggers this? Why not other men? Any one else experience this?

I always tell her she should give them her number. Goes the same with her too, she will see a good looking black man and tell me "there is my fantasy man."

zub269 12-25-2020 04:13 AM

I suggest you recommend to her to go for it.

KrazyD 12-25-2020 04:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zub269 (Post 93819)
I suggest you recommend to her to go for it.

I have jokingly told her. Only reason I have not said so seriously is because she hasn't shown the kind of interest she sometimes shows for some men. Its a confusing situation. Sure we have talked about similar situations but she is reserved on this one subject.

ironmike500 12-25-2020 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KrazyD (Post 93809)
I see your point. But it cant be magic right? So what is it? Its been happening for over 15 years. By the way we have both seen others and to the best of my knowledge she has only seen other white men. No secrets there. So why hide anything with black men? I have no issues one way or another. I meet all kinds of women myself. But I am fascinated by the the way she attracts black men and wonder what is that attraction or signal. Something she does , says, wears?

The signal or attraction is how she looks at us. You don't notice because you're standing next to her or you're not looking . Way she smiles . Where her eyes go to when she is looking at us.

Why doesn't she tell you ? Maybe she wants it to be a secret . Maybe she doesn't want to explain to you why she likes us so much. But trust me she has been with black men and will continue to be . When was the last time you know she was with a white guy

KrazyD 12-25-2020 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ironmike500 (Post 93828)
The signal or attraction is how she looks at us. You don't notice because you're standing next to her or you're not looking . Way she smiles . Where her eyes go to when she is looking at us.

Why doesn't she tell you ? Maybe she wants it to be a secret . Maybe she doesn't want to explain to you why she likes us so much. But trust me she has been with black men and will continue to be . When was the last time you know she was with a white guy

Last white guy I know of was about a year ago. Pre covid times. Just yesterday we decided to take advantage of the a warmer day and went for a run on the beach. I run faster and so when I turn around I see her nowhere and maybe 20 minutes later see her talking to a black guy. Not someone we know as we are visiting here on vacation. She was all smiles about "he was a nice guy telling her about all the good restaurants in the area etc". Just another example...