Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

What's the kinkiest thing you've ever done ?
Old 01-19-2021, 01:49 AM

Default What's the kinkiest thing you've ever done ?

I was chatting with a member and asked this question - and thought to myself why not ask the forum as well (even if it's probably been asked before).

So, what's the kinkiest thing you've ever done.

Make it sexy , not gross.

Old 01-19-2021, 01:53 AM

Well... having sex with gf on couch while her dad was asleep in chair. Sex with two girls in theater with their grandmother a row forward.

Old 01-19-2021, 03:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lias19 View Post
Well... having sex with gf on couch while her dad was asleep in chair. Sex with two girls in theater with their grandmother a row forward.
Hot. I love sex when there's a risk of being caught in the act.

Old 01-19-2021, 03:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronnie Hamilton View Post
Hot. I love sex when there's a risk of being caught in the act.
Definitely makes it interesting. Not the hottest sex ever but certainly kinkiest. Hottest goes to a cougar dr of psych. 2 hours and more shots than I believed humanly possible

Old 01-21-2021, 09:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronnie Hamilton View Post
I was chatting with a member and asked this question - and thought to myself why not ask the forum as well (even if it's probably been asked before).

So, what's the kinkiest thing you've ever done.

Make it sexy , not gross.
My friend's answer exceeded my expectations (too gross).

My kinkiest experience is quite tame by comparison. Sometime ago, I found myself in locker room (after hours) with a group of gym rats, when someone had the great idea of pinning me down, smear my nipples with deep heat, sit back and watch me suffer. After awhile, I was pleading with them to pinch, pull, twist and abuse my nips to relieve the sweet delicious pain in return for the fuck of their life.

Hours later after the gangfuck, some of them told me how hot it was to see me beg. I had to look humiliated of course my eyes lied, I loved being held down while the men pulled and pinched and played with my body rougher than I was used to.

Last edited by Ronnie Hamilton; 01-22-2021 at 07:38 AM..

Old 01-21-2021, 10:02 PM

Screwing a woman on the floor while her hubby was unconsciuous drunk on the settee

Old 01-22-2021, 01:21 PM

Got a hand job from my then girlfriend in a movie theater while her mother and sister sat next to us. Another time got a blowjob from her while an older couple sat about 2 seats behind us and quietly cheered her on once they realized what she was doing

brenda with another bbc
Old 01-23-2021, 09:41 AM

Default brenda with another bbc

I love it when my husband takes me to the adult bookstore in Biloxi or New Orleans! Often there's a few black men there to play with. I'll usually wear a short slutty skirt with no panties and a tight fitting top showing maximum cleavage that's easy to get in or out of. When we first get into the store area I'll walk around to expose my pussy or ass so the men will know that I mean business. I'll then head to the video arcade section and make sure everyone knows which booth I'll be in. Once inside the booth I'll get naked and sit in the chair with my feet on both sides of the hole so my pussy and ass as well as my boobs can be seen by the person or people on the other side of the hole. Sometimes I'll ask if they'd like to play a little game of target practice, whoever can hit my body with their cum will get to play with they area they hit. This gets them stiff and ready to either play my wicked game or stick that cock thru and that's when the fun starts. That's when Jay will drop a large towel on the floor so he can lay on it (with the top of his head facing the hole) and I will then kneel or squat my pussy onto his face so he can eat my pussy/ass while I play. When we first started doing this I was equally apprehensive yet intrigued. I thought it was a bit raunchy but was still so curious that I agreed. I was also worried about getting another mans cum on or in me (this was early on in our hotwife/wife sharing promiscuity and how we started allowing other men into our sexual fun). Jay said that there's a rule that, when a man is about to cum they're supposed to knock on the wall to let the person sucking them know they're about to explode. Little did I know that this rule is sometimes broken and so after the 1st guy broke it and blew his nasty tasting wad into my mouth Jay made a deal with me, that if anyone else cums in my mouth I could either accept it or make him have to kiss me and taste it too. We've since enjoyed a number of snowball kisses together and now when a man cums in my mouth I intentionally let some of it drool out of my mouth so it runs down my chest between my boobs down my belly and eventually reaching my pussy area where Jay is at work keeping my pussy happy and clean. My 1st ever black cock was seen, felt, and tasted here. Jay was under me when a huge beautiful black penis came thru the hole after watching me for a bit. I knew he was there watching and it was so exhilarating to be naked in plain view of a black man! He stuck his cock thru that hole and it was pointed right at me so I grabbed it and instantly got even wetter than I already was. As I started to tug and jerk on it a large amount of pre cum ejaculate started to drip off the tip. My mouth started to water and my tongue was pointed out touching the corner of my lips. I looked down at Jay and saw that his eyesight was blocked from seeing past my belly and huge boobs so I leaned forward and licked the tip of that huge black cock. OMG I instantly when from curiosity to full on lust mode and started worshipping that penis for all I was worth! When he finally came it was so much that some escaped my mouth and hit my breast hanging there for what seemed like an eternity, it was very thick and sticky but tasted so good! He left and I sat back onto Jays tongue a little harder than usual to finish what seemed like the longest orgasm I had ever had. Jay popped up to ask how I was doing after that and he gave me a big kiss and also sucked my nipples not seeing the dollop of cum on my left breast. I knew our sex life had changed forever for the better at that exact moment. We go to all the local ABS video arcades now, Airline, Binky, NOLA East as well as Biloxi only now if that one black cock pops thru the hole and is such a turn on I ask if they'd like to go to a local hotel to really have fun. I've never had anyone turn me down.
Attached Thumbnails
What's the kinkiest thing you've ever done ?-brenda-another-bbc.jpg  

Last edited by jayandbrenda2019; 01-23-2021 at 09:54 AM.. Reason: add pic

Old 01-23-2021, 12:31 PM

Over the years I have done so many things that would be considered kinky and some maybe even a little on the gross side.

I’d have to say that adult theater gangbangs are some of the kinkiest things I have done. They are so hot, wet and NASTY! Being used by a group of total strangers in a public place really gets my juices flowing....Becky

Kinkiest thing
Old 01-23-2021, 05:19 PM

Default Kinkiest thing

Gangbang fucked in ever hole 🍆🍆🍆🍆