Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

how did you get your first big black cocks?
Old 07-09-2021, 04:54 PM

Default how did you get your first big black cocks?

Hi so Im curious. What was all you ladies first bbc like? Not just how amazing but did you invite him over or go to a hotel. Super excited? Dress slutty dress cute? For mine I want to dress super cute and have super sexy slutty clothes underneath in case things get hot x.x

I want to start by letting him kiss me and we jsut make out for a while and i reach into his pants and pull out that massive cock x.x his tongue just fuckinmy mouth lmao and then i take his dick in my mouth and then do so much more.

I'm worried im gonna ask him to share me on the first date lmao been thinking of what itd be like for so long. Have two hot guys all over me and push me to my knees lmao dang i hate being nervous...

Old 07-10-2021, 09:58 AM

I bumped into my ex boss in town on a girls night out. A Few drinks later i ended up at his place.

Was wearing a tight black dress with no panties as i didn't want the lines to be seen.

Took my shoes off so he could see i had nothing on underneath, one thing lead to another and we must of had sex about 6 times in the space of 5 hours.

My insides were wrecked from his massive cock but i enjoyed every second off it. And craved it from then haha

Old 07-11-2021, 04:57 PM

My very first black cock was my friend's dad on an overnight. I saw him stroking his cock and couldn't believe how big it was. I walked in and let my nightie fall to the floor. I was 17 with 34 dds. Needless to say....we fucked. It was the first of many times and he taught me how to suck cock real good. Later, he had some friends join in and I loved every minute.
I sure miss those old days.

Old 08-19-2021, 07:17 AM

My whore wifes daddy invited one of his black friends to use my wife about 6 years ago and since then she have been used by countless black men and she is a good whore for her daddy.

Dancing
Old 08-20-2021, 04:32 PM

Default Dancing

Stripped for him at a friend’s house. Set up a chain of events that couldn’t be stopped.

Old 08-24-2021, 09:39 PM

I was 15, he was 18. I grew up in a small Southern town where interracial dating was frowned upon. Black, Latino, Asian, Middle Eastern, it didn't matter. I meet him a few blocks from my house and we'd go to an old abandoned barn. The first time was like losing my virginity all over again. Lol. He was so much bigger then any of the white boys I'd fucked. It was life changing. We could only hook up maybe once a week or every 2 weeks to avoid suspicion. It was always awesome. A pleasant memory.

IR sex
Old 09-15-2021, 12:51 PM

Default IR sex

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracyjane47 View Post
I was 15, he was 18. I grew up in a small Southern town where interracial dating was frowned upon. Black, Latino, Asian, Middle Eastern, it didn't matter. I meet him a few blocks from my house and we'd go to an old abandoned barn. The first time was like losing my virginity all over again. Lol. He was so much bigger then any of the white boys I'd fucked. It was life changing. We could only hook up maybe once a week or every 2 weeks to avoid suspicion. It was always awesome. A pleasant memory.
I gather that you lost your virginity to a white boy cock - at what age?

Old 09-16-2021, 12:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geraldene View Post
I gather that you lost your virginity to a white boy cock - at what age?
Yes, a white boy. I lost it on my 14th birthday but I had been sucking his cock for a couple of months before as well as others before him.

My first
Old 09-18-2021, 10:51 AM

Default My first

I was 30 when I fucked my first black man. He was a friend of my husband and it was the most exciting sex I ever had. I actually orgasmed just sucking his cock….Becky

1st black cock
Old 09-18-2021, 04:24 PM

Default 1st black cock

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracyjane47 View Post
Yes, a white boy. I lost it on my 14th birthday but I had been sucking his cock for a couple of months before as well as others before him.
Now that you are used to bbc, I don't think you'll suck white dick again.