Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 03-23-2018, 03:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitepussy for BBC View Post
I’ve been fucked by many many men and fully expect them to cum inside me. I DON’T like condoms so every fuck is bareback.
I'm with you, but it's not that l don't like condoms - l HATE 😡 them so for me it's bareback everytime, ALLWAYS. 😛

Old 04-16-2018, 04:51 AM

This may sound crazy, but my wife and I have been drilling it into our 18 year old daughter that using condoms with Black men is an act of racial prejudice, as if he isn't good enough to impregnate you.

Our daughter is a good liberal so she NEVER uses condoms with Black dudes now. She takes the contraceptive pill instead.

Old 04-16-2018, 06:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by irishcuckold View Post
This may sound crazy, but my wife and I have been drilling it into our 18 year old daughter that using condoms with Black men is an act of racial prejudice, as if he isn't good enough to impregnate you.

Our daughter is a good liberal so she NEVER uses condoms with Black dudes now. She takes the contraceptive pill instead.
Good for you and your wife. No white woman/girl should ever let black men use condoms. As a liberal young daughter she might as well stop taking birth control meds so she can fulfill her "duty" to breed.

Old 04-16-2018, 07:47 AM

I love the feeling of sperm being shot right in my pussy...

- Lisa

Old 04-19-2018, 05:03 PM

Love it when i feel him shoot deep owning it all

https://unsee.cc/cfb7bd7b/

Last edited by Nadia3232; 04-19-2018 at 07:33 PM..

Old 04-20-2018, 05:29 AM

That is such a debate from a husband that helps encourage wife to share her with bbc and trying to decide comdom or not when both men r pleasuring that sexy pussy, I can cum multiple times and love the juicy sex and cum but mingeling cums with another man ?can’t decide what is acceptable being very straight and dominant myself. I’m sure passion will take over thought and both of us will be blowing in my slave girl. Curious to get opinions

Old 04-21-2018, 12:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elias70 View Post
love it when black men fell my pussy with lots of cum.
I would love that to be my cum!

Missed my opportunity
Old 04-21-2018, 01:20 PM

Default Missed my opportunity

In the past my wife actually was more open sexually but I never pursued the issue. Very dumb of me since now we are older and I think she would not consider any playing now. Maybe 10-15 years ago was my best chance when we were in New Orleans and she danced with some black men. One in particular was very attracted to her and danced with her several times. It was quite erotic watching them obviously obsessed with each other. She had her arms all the way around his neck as he was nuzzling her neck and had his hand on her ass while they danced.

So many times i fantasize about this and wish I would have pursued asking him to come back to our hotel room for drinks and ....... I truly think she might have agreed to do this for me.

She has only had one man besides me way back when we were only married a couple years so she has very little experience. She did say he had her get on top and he told her it felt good when she tightened herself as he penetrated and that also made her feel good. Also we agreed that we would not use condoms so he did cum inside of her. He told me afterward that he had a very good time; however she didnt talk much a bout it but the next time she and I had sex she was extremely aggressive and open and rode me quite hard. Do you agree she has missed out? Maybe some deserving black men missed out also.......

I would have wanted her to take him bare and see his dick disappearing inside her beautiful body. I would have wanted him to be clean, of course, but in a situation where it would not have been planned, I think that would have been more unlikely.

Thoughts?

Last edited by silverfx42; 04-22-2018 at 09:42 AM.. Reason: update

Old 04-29-2018, 07:45 PM

If your going to let a man fuck you the final satisfaction is when he shoots his load deep against your cervix.

Old 05-14-2018, 10:48 PM

My wife loves the feel of cum shot inside her,told me it makes her feel hornier.

Tags
cum, sex