Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 04-08-2020, 05:45 AM

I absolutely prefer it with the right partner! Corona has put the breaks on that though because of Stay at Home orders and my OB office being closed I can’t get a refill on my BC (need a physical exam and blood work before refill). So for now it’s plastic wrapped only. Definitely not as fun plus not really getting together with anyone right now anyway. It’s life, gotta figure out how to make lemonade out of these lemons we all seem to be holding somehow!

yes
Old 04-09-2020, 02:46 PM

Default yes

i have laways disliked condoms and love the feel of a mans hot cum shooting inside of me sine i was young

Old 04-10-2020, 04:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gothgirlwantsblackcock View Post
Because I can't stand condoms...I love the feel of my pussy being pounded and then at the end my man shooting cum into me
I don’t mind condoms honestly. I do love the feeling of a man cumming in me though as well as knowing he is.

Old 04-12-2020, 05:51 AM

Absolutely. I think I need to head East on the 10 sometime soon

Old 04-13-2020, 06:03 AM

nothing better than the feeling of a cock pounding my pussy then feeling that throb as it cums i love it so much

Cum
Old 07-02-2023, 02:47 PM

Default Cum

Shoot it ALL...........deep inside me

Old 07-02-2023, 08:04 PM

I am a cleaner for my wonderful wife and her lover's beautiful black cocks. I am also required to fluff her bulls for the next round of pussy pounding, raw sex. My wife only services her dates at our home and upon their arrival my wife will excuse herself to shower and I suck her lover to completion so he will last longer with her. I can tell you it is an amazing feeling to have a beautiful black cock throb in my mouth as he unloads his superior, delicious seed down my wanting throat.
Getting hard just thinking about it.

Old 07-02-2023, 08:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by oterigop View Post
my black wife used to tell me about the wonderful feeling of a hard cumming cock gave her, the hot juice shooting hard and being pushed by the plunging cock into the far reaches of her pussy and then squeezing out around the mans shaft.one night after 4 guys had shot into her she straddled me and we watched the cum dribble out onto my tummy,she then liked it up,sat on my super hard and recounted her adventures.....bill
Why didn't she straddle your face and drain in your mouth? Black seed is creamy and delicious.

Old 07-02-2023, 08:28 PM

I am the same way... assure me that you have NO STDs and I am begging you to let me feel your BBC fill my pussy with cum. I absolutely hate condoms...

Love it
Old 12-01-2023, 06:07 PM

Default Love it

Love the feel of black cum blasting against my cervix as his cock spasms and throbs. Makes me feel like a woman.

Tags
cum, sex