Interracial Forums

Interracial Forums (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/)
-   General Interracial Discussion (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/general-interracial-discussion/)
-   -   Any other girls prefer the feel of cum shooting into their pussies? (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/general-interracial-discussion/1644-any-other-girls-prefer-feel-cum-shooting-into-their-pussies.html)

gothgirlwantsblackcock 05-10-2010 09:43 PM

Any other girls prefer the feel of cum shooting into their pussies?

Because I can't stand condoms...I love the feel of my pussy being pounded and then at the end my man shooting cum into me

bigcock451 05-10-2010 10:14 PM

shoot it deep

I love to shoot it deep, and you spread your legs and watch it ooze out. Then you suck that big shiny black dick clean and put it back into that wet pussy for another round.

L

Ashley-Valentina 05-10-2010 10:27 PM

Yes!

Removed sorry

gothgirlwantsblackcock 05-10-2010 11:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ashley-Valentina (Post 7131)
There is nothing like feeling my bulls shoot their cum deep inside of me! I can feel it the moment they start to cum. I love that feeling. Ladies if you haven't had a 10 inch BBC coat your cervix yet you have no idea what you are missing!
Kisses,
Ashley

There's nothing like being filled with cum

mwer70 05-11-2010 12:35 AM

There is nothing like a bull claiming your pussy by filling it with his powerful seed. I am addicted to feeling them cum deep inside me. I need to feel a huge black cock pulsing in my drenched pussy. Every girl should enjoy that feeling.

kimluvsbbc 05-11-2010 12:44 AM

I luv bein cummed inside off by blackseed. Black men seem to cum alot more then lil dick white bois. I'm on birth control right now and if it wasnt fo that I would of become black preg a lon time ago.

dwm_Wants2Obey_BM_WF 05-11-2010 01:20 AM

Black men have the breeding power over us little dicks and that's why they have way more cum than we do. These fine ladies can feel when the black man cums in them and they have to ask us if we are in yet.

I have accepted the fact that it is my duty to step aside and stay out of the white pussies so that the black man can enter and pound these sweet white cunts and fill them up with his powerful black cum. I don't even try to get any pussy anymore as my main sexual tool now is my mouth and tongue. As it should be.

whitegrl23 05-11-2010 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mwer70 (Post 7134)
There is nothing like a bull claiming your pussy by filling it with his powerful seed. I am addicted to feeling them cum deep inside me. I need to feel a huge black cock pulsing in my drenched pussy. Every girl should enjoy that feeling.

I agree with mwer70, how is that big bull gonna claim your pussy if you don't let him seed you properly...there is nothing more satisfying then seeing your bull exhausted after cumming, and knowing he's satisfied from marking is as his property

hooked100 05-11-2010 04:13 PM

You bet!

I can't begin to describe the incredible feeling it is when my bull cums inside me with his beautiful cock buried up to the hilt in my willing pussy.

I can feel him start to tense up and then the sensation of his semen shooting out hitting my womb is often enough to make me cum too. I love it when he spasms 6 or 7 times unloading the thick sticky contents of his sac which is a heck of a lot more than my hubby produces.

The first time he comes is always the best especially when he pulls out and leaves my pussy gaping, slowly his cum starts to leak out and I feel so delightfully naughty as his seed runs down my thighs.

There is nothing better though than when he cums inside me more than once and I go home to hubby completely full of another mans seed.

xxHelen

bullballslover 05-11-2010 04:48 PM

I was lucky enough in my late 30's to have one Bull who's used to load off deep in me then mark my insides in a totally unique way. He could do it while hard. It was scalding hot. There was tons of it. ;)

breanna 05-11-2010 05:17 PM

I also love the feeling of cum shooting into my pussy.

susu56 05-11-2010 10:27 PM

Quote:

There is nothing like feeling my bulls shoot their cum deep inside of me! I can feel it the moment they start to cum. I love that feeling. Ladies if you haven't had a 10 inch BBC coat your cervix yet you have no idea what you are missing!
Kisses,
Ashley

You are so right Ashley. I had never felt that either until i was with a black guy. There is no feeling like it. The head pressed up against the back of your cervix forcing the cum out. Makes me orgasm over and over again even at my age.

susu56 05-11-2010 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigcock451 (Post 7130)
I love to shoot it deep, and you spread your legs and watch it ooze out. Then you suck that big shiny black dick clean and put it back into that wet pussy for another round.

L

I like to spread my legs so my husband can see it oozing out while I suck you hard again for the next round!!

LynneCanton 05-11-2010 10:51 PM

As long as he's been tested...

I will always have him cum in me anytime

Inatrance12 05-12-2010 09:25 AM

Ohh I love the feeling of a man cumming deep inside my pussy, I love how the guy will start to fuck me harder and faster right before he cums....and then the satisfaction I get knowing I made this big strong man moan ..hehe

anngill 05-12-2010 12:41 PM

i do

i love to feel a mans hot cum deep inside me yeahhhhhhhhh

m4272000 05-12-2010 01:03 PM

This is a silly question.

Having a man, and especially a black man with a BBC, give up his precious cum deep inside of a woman pussy, ass or mouth is the icing on top of the cake for all women. Her pussy needs the warm filling after all that fucking and stuffing and she need it to stay emotionally close to her man. I am sure every woman here feels wonderful and proud walking around with their pussy, ass or stomach filled with their black lover cum inside of them:D.

Pussies needs to be feed, A woman needs it. And seed from a BBC will make any pussy satisfied.

carol_r 05-12-2010 01:32 PM

Absolutely!!

Quote:

Kisses,
Ashley

I agree with you, Ashley. Having a huge black cock spreading me wide and then pressed against my cervix and then all of that hot cum exploding out of it is the best feeling there is!

love,

Carol

notact 05-12-2010 02:58 PM

Really?

Did you REALLY think anyone would post a "NO" comment on this?

Suka luvs IR 05-12-2010 09:44 PM

Quote:

Kisses,
Ashley

I agree with ashley, it feels more natural and satisfying.

cumnsmile2 05-12-2010 09:56 PM

Any one Thick and over 9.5 and I just get tested

1 Attachment(s)
Cause I want to feel him CUM in me to much to fight it anymore. I agree with Ashley when he big enough and fills you. That push of cum pumping inside a space that has no space is so erotic. I know I will be yelling for him to take off the condom so I just have to get tests from guys who are packin the ones we hotwives crave! I am on birth control but I always think that if anyone can impregnate you on birth control its a dominate hung black man

Lightcaster 05-12-2010 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by carol_r (Post 7185)
I agree with you, Ashley. Having a huge black cock spreading me wide and then pressed against my cervix and then all of that hot cum exploding out of it is the best feeling there is!

love,

Carol

I agree with Ashly and Carol. This is the best feeling in the world when it happens. It is such a rush to feel that big hot throbbing black cock pressing deep inside of me and then exploding as my black lover collapses on top of me, knowing that I satisfied him.

Andrea

thegoodwife 05-13-2010 02:15 AM

I gotta agree with the crowd....no better feeling than a bbc exploding deep inside me. My bbc boyfriend plants it deep and holds it there while I use my pussy muscles to milk him dry....makes me cum like crazy every time

ockmick 05-14-2010 07:10 PM

speaking for my wife she ALWAYS goes bare-back and enjoys the ending,..we are a white couple that share a 2 year relationship with a black couple.,.and right from the beginning we were clear about "going natural".,..our partners agree in spite of the obvious risks and we have NEVER use a condom togeather.
What's the worst that could happen ?,..interracial babies ? i love my wife AND my ebony mistress,..and i'm NOT the only one who shares these feelings,..i accept my wife's lover and the fact that he COULD give her a swoolen belly,..and personally,..I wouldn't have any hard feelings afterwards,.. l

Lightcaster 05-22-2010 07:01 PM

Nothing wrong with having bi-racial babies, my two youngest are. Now that im fixed no more for me but LOVE the feeling of a man being DEEP inside me and exploding.

Andrea

y_tia 05-24-2010 11:19 PM

mmm i totally agree with the previous comments just adore a black guy shooting inside me mmmm and came off pill for a few months it was so hot playing risk getting preg.

now preg and loving it still.

mwah xx

kimluvsbbc 05-25-2010 02:04 AM

I have always enjoyed BBC's cummin inside my pussy. Never liked my lovers in a condom, I've always liked bareback sex and being dumped inside off. I always get such an erotic thrill when I get feel'd with black seed.

kimluvsbbc 05-25-2010 02:05 AM

I have always enjoyed BBC's cummin inside my pussy. Never liked my lovers in a condom, I've always liked bareback sex and being dumped inside off. I always get such an erotic thrill when I get filled with black seed.

mwer70 05-28-2010 01:56 AM

Any of you girls that are on this site that haven't experienced a powerful bull pulsing inside of you don't know what you are missing. I love to have sex for hours but, I can't wait to feel him press deep inside me and give me his full load. I usually leak for a few days after. It reminds me that I am his woman and that I deserve to have the best sex. White men just cannot fuck like that. At least I haven't had any. So I will do whatever I must to have a black bull own my pussy.

Cindy

kattony688 05-29-2010 05:22 PM

I can't speak for Kat......other to say that when her man cums inside here....you know it. I just love watching him push inside her.....shooting his cum deep inside. Then to watch he ooze out when I take seconds. :p

Marsha 07-02-2010 10:53 AM

cum long and deep

I love the feeling of a powerful cock pumping hot cum deep in me..If that doesn't happen I feel cheated!

cum4myhun 07-02-2010 03:31 PM

My Wife has GOT TO feel COCK pounding her pussy bareback!! She enjoys the sensation of a swelling BBC and the excitment, passion and energy release as he builds to the point of explosion. She needs his eruption shooting cum into her and feel his seed flooding out as he pulls his tool from her freshly fucked pussy. Only to have me(HUBBY) lick their combined juices from her, giving her yet ANOTHER orgasm!!

S and W

shaggy2dope45 07-02-2010 07:08 PM

I <3 cum!!

i love the feeling of cum being shot into my pussy and feeling it drip out throughout the day it keeps me turnt on for hours.

sexysara 07-02-2010 11:37 PM

mmmmmmmmm nothing like a bare black cock inside you shooting its cum deep

medals 07-03-2010 01:06 AM

Cum in my pussy

I love feeling a guy shooting his warm cum inside of me. After he fills my pussy with his cum I love wrapping my legs arond him to make sure I get all of it. After he pulls his cock out I want to suck it and taste his cum and my pussy juices. After sucking and licking him clean I will finger my pussy and eat his cum.

suzy_p 07-04-2010 11:43 AM

cant deny the feeling of it, its really hot, but would never have it when i'm not sure that i'm safe..

Kika2xs 07-05-2010 03:31 AM

I'm sure all of you girls love the filling of a black man shooting his massive load into your hot pussies, but as a white man that likes to watch white women being fucked by big black studs, I want to see the stud cum on my woman or in her mouth. Never the less, I am glad to know that so many white women love black cock. Good luck to each of you in your hunt for massive black cock!

bullballslover 07-08-2010 02:28 AM

Well sorry but I have yet to really feel a guy white or Black hose my cunt with load. I know he is and I see it por out like a river but I can't say I feel it.
Now I did have a Black guy that could pee easily with a hard on and when he did that up my front or back side....wow!!!!!!!

pespearfish 07-08-2010 03:27 AM

It is pretty amazing to hear a guy finish, pull out, and then feel it drip down your leg. amazing!!!

oterigop 07-08-2010 04:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Suka luvs IR (Post 7196)
I agree with ashley, it feels more natural and satisfying.

;) my black wife used to tell me about the wonderful feeling of a hard cumming cock gave her, the hot juice shooting hard and being pushed by the plunging cock into the far reaches of her pussy and then squeezing out around the mans shaft.one night after 4 guys had shot into her she straddled me and we watched the cum dribble out onto my tummy,she then liked it up,sat on my super hard and recounted her adventures.....bill