Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Sucking cock in front of his friends
Old 12-18-2021, 12:46 PM

Default Sucking cock in front of his friends

Sucking cock in front of male friends is very powerful for him. He is a boss and I am submissive and obedient. If I am completely naked, it strengthens the impression of his friends. I have no problem doing that, so I show respect and raise to a higher level the Master's status among his friends.

Old 12-18-2021, 08:57 PM

Very true. Having your submissive suck your black cock while your friends watch is a show of power and respect.But the real show of our power over the submissive is when we turn her over to our friends.

Obey your Master
Old 12-18-2021, 10:51 PM

Default Obey your Master

If Master wants you to suck him in front of audience, then you must obey.

Old 05-01-2023, 02:54 PM

Sucking cock in front of his friends is a definite show of submissiveness. Obeying without question will impress the other men there. They will be encouraged to pull their dicks out and start softly stroking them.

As you look around and see all that meat it just makes you bob your head faster on the cock in your mouth. You want him to cum quickly so that you can get to the others. As the first man groans and is flooding your throat you can already see another one moving up to take his place. As soon as the last drops of thick cum go down a fresh hard cock is thrust in your mouth.

As you do your thing another dick is slapping the side of your face. You reach up and pull and squeeze his nuts. You hope he will give you a facial at the same time the cock in your mouth delivers.

Old 05-01-2023, 05:07 PM

I love to watch my husband suck on a big thick black cock. And even better when he sucks him off. Sometimes friends that he works with will watch him work on a big black cock.

Last edited by smallsquirts; 05-01-2023 at 05:10 PM..

Old 06-16-2023, 09:14 PM

I find it extremely exciting sucking big, beautiful, black cock especially when others are present. I get invited to parties that most of the attendees are blacks with their queens. The women say it is nice to have me there because it takes some of the pressure off of them. I love to suck to completion and the feeling of a hard black cock pulsating in my mouth as it fills my throat with delicious seed in beyond description. I also fluff the bulls and clean the holes they fill with their seed. I am extremely fortunate that the black masters find me worthy enough to suck their beautiful cocks and allow me the honor of swallowing their thick, creamy cum. I am hopelessly addicted to sucking black cock and balls and will kneel before any black man that will allow me the pleasure of serving him no matter when or where.

Old 06-28-2023, 02:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironmike500 View Post
Very true. Having your submissive suck your black cock while your friends watch is a show of power and respect.But the real show of our power over the submissive is when we turn her over to our friends.
Sucking his cock in front of an audience is a huge turn on. It gets them excited and wanting me.

Old 09-21-2023, 11:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by startinover View Post
Sucking his cock in front of an audience is a huge turn on. It gets them excited and wanting me.
Absolutely. Knowing that I will suck their cocks also is a turn on for me.

Tags
bull, sissy slut, suck cock