Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Should I just accept black sexual superiority?
Old 12-23-2021, 06:27 AM

Default Should I just accept black sexual superiority?

I’ve been thinking a lot about the idea of black sexual superiority for a while now and have always tried to deny it. I just want to know if people agree with that statement and maybe help me finally accept it. I am hoping to eventually give my girlfriend to black men but at the moment have some internal conflicts. Thanks in advance. Can send pictures of her if people want or message me. 20 year old, athletic with a great ass.

Old 12-23-2021, 06:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by julianopicani View Post
I’ve been thinking a lot about the idea of black sexual superiority for a while now and have always tried to deny it. I just want to know if people agree with that statement and maybe help me finally accept it. I am hoping to eventually give my girlfriend to black men but at the moment have some internal conflicts. Thanks in advance. Can send pictures of her if people want or message me. 20 year old, athletic with a great ass.
I think it’s something all us white guys internally know but don’t want to accept. It just takes time, but you’ll eventually totally understand that your wife deserves more than you can give. She will be fucking bbc in time whether you like it or not.

Yes it’s fact
Old 12-23-2021, 01:00 PM

Default Yes it’s fact

Quote:
Originally Posted by julianopicani View Post
Honestly yes it’s true and let’s be honest we and our wives and girlfriends know it too. My wife brought up the idea with me after a friend of hers told her about her experience with a black man. Eventually we tried it and to be absolutely honest it was obvious from the off that it was going to be a very different experience. He was much better endowed, more dominant and really gave her a workout. Her reaction made it very clear to me and her that he has definitely sexually superior to me and I’ve just had to accept it. My advice is to accept it too and if it helps bringing a black man into your relationship is a choice that a number of white couples make

Old 12-23-2021, 02:41 PM

Look at professional sports . Look who dominates in all professional sports. We clearly have the better bodies. Our gene pool is far superior to whites. The result is our sexual performance is much better. Our cocks are bigger . Our sexual stamina is better. Havin bigger and better performing bodies also gives us more self confidence . Something else white women love about us. And we're more aggressive both in bed and out of bed . So yes we are vastly sexually superior. So give us your girlfriend she will appreciate it.

Sharing her
Old 12-23-2021, 03:38 PM

Default Sharing her

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironmike500 View Post
Look at professional sports . Look who dominates in all professional sports. We clearly have the better bodies. Our gene pool is far superior to whites. The result is our sexual performance is much better. Our cocks are bigger . Our sexual stamina is better. Havin bigger and better performing bodies also gives us more self confidence . Something else white women love about us. And we're more aggressive both in bed and out of bed . So yes we are vastly sexually superior. So give us your girlfriend she will appreciate it.
I agree handing over my wife to black men was one of the best decisions I’ve made and one that neither of us regrets. As ironmike says if you encourage her to explore and get fucked by black men she’ll love it and you for encouraging her - go for it!

just accept and enjoy
Old 12-25-2021, 05:53 AM

Default just accept and enjoy

you just need to take it easy, and just accept, this is how nature it is. this way both you and your girl will get the most pleasure out of it.

Old 12-28-2021, 09:07 PM

Oh you will get the ugly white women.

I see a future where a black man will have a black women to have his black babies and white women will be used for the sexual pleasure of both and for domestic chores as well.

Old 12-28-2021, 09:20 PM

All I can say from the vantage point of a girl who has been fucked by a lot of white men and a lot of Black men, BLACK MEN ARE BETTER. Bless 'em.

Old 12-29-2021, 10:26 AM

Black men are definitely superior sexually. not just because of their bigger cocks but also because of their dominant and more aggressive personality that is such a turn on for me. White guys just don't compare in any way.

Old 12-29-2021, 02:21 PM

Yes, accept the fact that black men are superior. Not only sexually but physically, more stamina and faster recuperation, a whole lot more cum and they know what they want. They excel at putting white women in their place and keeping them there. And white women like that. And having bigger cocks is icing on the cake.
The only white cock I've had in the past 10 years was at glory holes and even there the black man was vastly superior.
Accept it, enjoy it, live it.