Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

12 inches unreasonable? should is settle for 8inches"?
Old 01-14-2022, 07:42 AM

Default 12 inches unreasonable? should is settle for 8inches"?

Um x.x so I've been holding out on meeting guys because Idk i guess im a size queen lmao I want really huge cocks for my first time. hell, i want more than one at a time! Idk if that makes me a slut or just like very horny and innexperienced lol but damn i want to be on my knees sucking one dick while another black guy is lifting my skirt and pushing inside me Like love the thought of beign spit roasted! It just looks so hot.

But Ive been reading on here and some of you girls are saying 10 inches is to big? But someties guys tell me they have 8 inches and i see the pic and its like soso lmao and i dont get as horny about meeting because i want a huge fucking bbc to take my virginity. I know maybe idk if it's just me being a sissy bbc cravign sissy but liek im seriously only interested in HUGE.

So i want to ask if i should just be meeting these guys even tho they arent my dream dick? obviously he has to be hot too like big muscles so i can imaging him fuckin me. IDK but i think this is what i need to do. Any suggestions like how big i should settle for I have an 8 inch toy and can barely get it in x.x so i know im being unreasonable here. My ass ccouldnt take it but I want it so bad.

Old 01-14-2022, 01:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBCslutBEX View Post
Um x.x so I've been holding out on meeting guys because Idk i guess im a size queen lmao I want really huge cocks for my first time. hell, i want more than one at a time! Idk if that makes me a slut or just like very horny and innexperienced lol but damn i want to be on my knees sucking one dick while another black guy is lifting my skirt and pushing inside me Like love the thought of beign spit roasted! It just looks so hot.

But Ive been reading on here and some of you girls are saying 10 inches is to big? But someties guys tell me they have 8 inches and i see the pic and its like soso lmao and i dont get as horny about meeting because i want a huge fucking bbc to take my virginity. I know maybe idk if it's just me being a sissy bbc cravign sissy but liek im seriously only interested in HUGE.

So i want to ask if i should just be meeting these guys even tho they arent my dream dick? obviously he has to be hot too like big muscles so i can imaging him fuckin me. IDK but i think this is what i need to do. Any suggestions like how big i should settle for I have an 8 inch toy and can barely get it in x.x so i know im being unreasonable here. My ass ccouldnt take it but I want it so bad.
My wife said she was dating a white guy with 12" when we met and know she has been with black men with about 10 but she had 3 kids by then . I have no idea if that makes any difference. The biggest I ever saw in person was 8" and I thought that was huge. But anyway am glad you are choosing a black man for your first.

Old 01-14-2022, 01:43 PM

12 or even 12+ inches is great if he knows how to use it without hurting me….Becky
Attached Thumbnails
12 inches unreasonable? should is settle for 8inches"?-56763a79-6bb0-4212-b78b-181707f79f38.jpg  

Old 01-15-2022, 01:03 AM

We have meet some very well hung guys , some seem to hurt and others don’t.
We were seeing a local guy some time back who was probably 10 to 12 inches. How hard they get can make difference too.
He just knew how to use it and she never felt any discomfort.
Yet more recently we had one nighter with a guy who was nowhere near as long/ large but it was a total wash out.
Sarah kept squirming trying to get it into position he didn’t pound her cervix and cause pain.
She thinks the angle of it relative to their body makes a difference.

Old 01-15-2022, 06:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv2fuckbigtits View Post
My sis have had a guy once with a 13inch cock that we shared and in the pic she could only suck about an inch lower than the head of his cock in her mouth but took almost the whole thing in her Pussy and I goobled him up after ! Mmm what fun but 8-10 is good too ( my son is hung with a nice 10 inch cock)
you girls are so lucky! I'd love a 13 inch to suck

Old 01-15-2022, 12:45 PM

Quote:
My sis have had a guy once with a 13inch cock that we shared and in the pic she could only suck about an inch lower than the head of his cock in her mouth but took almost the whole thing in her Pussy and I goobled him up after ! Mmm what fun but 8-10 is good too ( my son is hung with a nice 10 inch cock)
My wife says she has sucked some so big she could only get about 1/3 in her mouth. I imagine her just like in your pic!

Old 01-15-2022, 07:47 PM

My Wife Loves sucking on huge bigg0 cock, she'll suck a cock until it cums in her pretty mouth..

Old 02-01-2022, 10:14 PM

Quote:
Thats hot! Id be happy to have you for a wife!

Old 02-01-2022, 10:17 PM

My wifes current lover is big enough she can suck him and jack him off with both hands very vigorously at the same time. She can grab my dick with one hand and theres not enough left over to suck hahaha!

Is 12 inches unreasonable
Old 02-02-2022, 10:32 AM

Default Is 12 inches unreasonable

Quote:
I suppose you've had the pleasure of having him enter your pussy many times