Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

These Nights
Old 05-15-2022, 05:50 AM

Default These Nights

Kate's out tonight on a date again. It's these nights that are crazy for me. As I lay here thinking about her. Just thinking. I wonder how she is right now. I wonder what position is she in with him. Can't wait till she gets home. She's spending the night.

Old 05-25-2022, 11:52 AM

I hope your banging her like a screen door when she gets back! Ever think of having a threesome with her and another guy?

Waiting at home
Old 06-11-2022, 08:26 PM

Default Waiting at home

Those nights got to be too much for me. I always bring Kellie to meet her bulls, give them some alone time going back to hotel from bar, then I arrive and take pics and vids and enjoy the show.
Then after her bull is thru with her and leaves sometimes she lets me cum in her but most times she is too sore and too full of her bulls cum and just wants to fall asleep in my arms as her body absorbs as much of his cum as it can.